Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Ovi has two trophies in his hands how could you not like that.
I have seen multiple trophies just want the one thing that is missing

I have seen multiple trophies just want the one thing that is missing

Something like

Spoiler
colorado_avalanche_with_the_stanley_cup-206715.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Joe for Dale still would make that trade all day... Accept button not being pressed tonight

its funny, my best player this week is Matt Martin, with 10 times more points than Stamkos.

The good news about the Lightning loss last night was Iginla and McKinnon going off. 19.5 points between the two of them. Last night have me a solid lead over Martin let's see if I can hold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good news about the Lightning loss last night was Iginla and McKinnon going off. 19.5 points between the two of them. Last night have me a solid lead over Martin let's see if I can hold

I need you star to start scoring soon, he s*cks

I need you star to start scoring soon, he s*cks

His whole team sucks. Their line did have a decent game last night after getting the band back together with Killorn.

Jamie Benn is a friggen machine. 17 points in 10 games, plus all the PIMs, hits and PP points. I've known he's good for awhile, but it's been fun following him more closely this year.

Jamie Benn is a friggen machine. 17 points in 10 games, plus all the PIMs, hits and PP points. I've known he's good for awhile, but it's been fun following him more closely this year.
Definitely one of my favorite players in the NHL right now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The kid is an underrated beast and has been for a few years. Great pick up.

So I'm kind of annoyed about my luck for the matchup.

Matched up against the only team that can beat me this week...

LOL what? Its closer now that it was earlier in the week. You still have a chance, if my team blows up tonight/tomorrow.

LOL what? Its closer now that it was earlier in the week. You still have a chance, if my team blows up tonight/tomorrow.

I'm saying that it sucks that there's one team in the whole league that is even close to me points wise and I happen to be playing that team. Really should be 2-0 but it looks like I'll be 1-1.

Each of your goalies getting a shutout really killed me this week.

Its ok, they got shutouts last week too.

Halak is just icing on the cake at this point, really didn't expect much from him at all.

Someone trade me a goalie.

After following along last week, I've realized that things can change every single week.

Might I remind you of my comment from last week. Sounds like you got beat, there is no "should be" anything. Either way, you are certainly looking like a team to beat this year! Keep it up!

I'm saying that it sucks that there's one team in the whole league that is even close to me points wise and I happen to be playing that team. Really should be 2-0 but it looks like I'll be 1-1.

Each of your goalies getting a shutout really killed me this week.
In a schedule the best teams inevitably play each other at some point. That being said, glad I'm not playing either of you this week :)

Barring any scoring adjustments I just squeaked out a win over Nice Rackell by less than 2 points.

Barring any scoring adjustments I just squeaked out a win over Nice Rackell by less than 2 points.

Barely... Nice win.

My goaltending is crap... *shrug*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barely... Nice win.

My goaltending is crap... *shrug*

Both of our goalies did squat. Burns may have won it for me with his 13 point game today.

Both of our goalies did squat. Burns may have won it for me with his 13 point game today.

I,saw that and just shook my head... I like my squad just underperforming like the Ducks.

I,saw that and just shook my head... I like my squad just underperforming like the Ducks.

It's early yet, lots of hockey to be played still.

Just picked up Mike Condon... Price can take the rest of the season off.

Just picked up Mike Condon... Price can take the rest of the season off.

Condon has been pretty good so far, lets see how he handles a little more work.

Back