Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Little lunch.
Cobb salad with grilled chicken
Warmed mixed nuts
Fresh roll

47c2003eb12d71fe6e747609054dcc8c.jpg

94415e7ecb1f09ea7eb2d931d7c4922e.jpg

I miss first class treatment with that airline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lunch today:
26f18d809fb61d117d966ac9dba13bcd.jpg

Nothing fancy .. peach flavored oatmeal. Btw, great job you did last week. 6 lbs! Way To Go!

Overnight oats!

Protien shake for breakfast, hard boiled eggwhite salad with grilled chicken for lunch

Chipotle steak bowl.

Just created this monster
57488334dcd5e89ed985188f2bedfe87.jpg

Protein shake and an apple

Pineda Taco. Had a chimichanga the size of a newborn.

Lunch-

Baked Halibut with pan seared scallops with Cajun seasoning and boiled shrimp & white rice.... Ready to get down

bb438bdd5e0ad56296dc8e7448361cf4.jpg

1 chicken,2 beef enchiladas with rice and beans

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Vietnamese food for lunch. Pho and fresh shrimp spring rolls. Been craving Vietnamese and passed a place in Little River on my way to give a talk in NC today.

Looks good! Been too damn long since I've had Pho.

Had a fry up before my round this morning, 2 bacon, 2 sausages, 3 eggs, 4 slices of black and hogs pudding, 2 fried bread and about 3 mugs of tea, could barely walk round the course!

Tacos with goat meat today at Taqueria la Candelaria in Richardson TX. Goat has a deep gamey flavor and is damn good. I did take a pass on the goat belly though, pancita I think it was called. Dressed up the tacos with some radish, red and green salsa. I'm going back again next week and will get a few pics.

A big ole salad with grilled chicken

We Chipotle'd today - barbacoa burrito with brown rice, black beans, mild and medium salsa, cheese, and sour cream with some chipotle Tabasco

Back