Anyone else like loud drivers?

Not a fan. Had a King Cobra LD Speed that was loud, as well as the Knuth High Heat. I just couldn’t get over the sound at impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Nike Sumo has to be the loudest driver ever made. If someone is at the range with you 10 stalls away, it still will hurt your ears.
I tried the M1/M2/Epic, thinking I could get used to the sound but I just can’t do it. I hate loud but I do need something more than those. It seems to be the direction that drivers are going now though so I may have to adapt.

While I kinda like loud when you absolutely crush one long and straight I like it just about middle of the road. I want feedback in sound overall and I don't like "muted" or drivers that inherently sound like they are broken.

I guess tone catches my attention more than volume.

That Nike Sumo has to be the loudest driver ever made. If someone is at the range with you 10 stalls away, it still will hurt your ears.
I tried the M1/M2/Epic, thinking I could get used to the sound but I just can’t do it. I hate loud but I do need something more than those. It seems to be the direction that drivers are going now though so I may have to adapt.

I played with someone this weekend who gamed one of those. It's crazy loud. I like a loud driver, but that thing is wild.

I think for me the 2014 Big Bertha driver was pretty loud. I like loud, I just don't like tinny or metallic.

Did anyone else have an Adams 9064ls? Loved that driver, but had the worst sound ever.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gamed a Nike Square for a while, it was a loud beast. The EPIC is pleasant, but just a bit more sound would be good for me. The G400 and the F8 seemed close to perfect to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Really loud drivers are just annoying.

I also played the Sumo Square driver. It had tape on the face when I tried it. If it had hit hit without the tape, I never would have bought it.

At the other end for me is the Ping G15 that replaced the Sumo. It was a very good driver for me and my son still plays one. But it sounds like someone stepping on an empty beer can.

Back