Cobra KING Black Wedges

I would game that in a heartbeat, such a good looking wedge.

These would look amazing paired with some updated Cobra Black irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh now this is exciting - everything the PUR was just in black

I have the King Pro irons in the black diamonized finish and after over 2 years of use, they still look amazing. These would be an excellent addition the bag.

Ohhhhh now this is exciting - everything the PUR was just in black

having gamed the pur for a little while last year, seeing the same grinds honestly doesn't get me as excited as i would like to be. you still liking yours? i wish i could try each grind to see what worked best for my game, because aesthetically they may be the best looking wedges available.

I like the black finish...I think the red/blue paint cheapens the look (but I get why they are doing it)

They look good. And they HAVE to wear better than the PUR's did.

They look good. And they HAVE to wear better than the PUR's did.

what wear did you see with the purs? they gouged pretty easily, but i thought they had a special treatment to keep them from rusting.

what wear did you see with the purs? they gouged pretty easily, but i thought they had a special treatment to keep them from rusting.

Not talking rust, rust is beautiful. :alien:

They scratched/scuffed very easily. Similar to the Wilson PMP for me.

Not talking rust, rust is beautiful. :alien:

They scratched/scuffed very easily. Similar to the Wilson PMP for me.

i'm with you there! took "bag chatter" to whole new level.

i'm with you there! took "bag chatter" to whole new level.

Freaking great performers though, thats why I know these will be killer, I just want to see the finish wear in hand!

I love the Pur wedges and these look great.

I like the black finish...I think the red/blue paint cheapens the look (but I get why they are doing it)

I agree, but I think the blue is only on the one length, and is that red? I think its probably orange no?

They look so much better in person.

7ce05fccaa229f6cd31c76cfe677c7b2.jpg

7ce05fccaa229f6cd31c76cfe677c7b2.jpg

Do these have the same finish like the irons that are supposed to hold up against wear over time?

Great pic! It's a very good looking design. I may have missed this info, but will the one length come in a variety of grinds, or will it be the versatile?

Cobra might have the most underrated wedges in golf IMO

Now that you have that in hand is the paint fill red or orange?

Do these have the same finish like the irons that are supposed to hold up against wear over time?

Yes, we have a THP TV spot coming up about that exact thing very soon.

Now that you have that in hand is the paint fill red or orange?

It's orange and a glossy orange at that.

Sweet! Like that.
Any opinions on the widelow grind?

these are on my radar now!

has anybody had the classic, versatile and wide low grinds in hand? i had the PURs in the bag last year, but only ever saw the v grind and wl grinds, never the classic. i want the grind with the most sole camber. i'm thinking that's classic grind but not positive.

Had an interesting conversation with another club builder today. He said he was working on one of these last week and, due to the DBM plating, when he was adjusting the lie, the hosel SNAPPED right off!

I had to ask him again to clarify as I thought he meant the plating had broken, but sure enough, on the corner of his bench he had the club in two pieces! I am amazed that the plating hardens the club so much that they can't be bent.

Hmmm. Quite odd because there is no playing really.

Back