Cobra KING Black Wedges

Versatile grinds it is!

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Versatile grind as well for all the wedges in my MC set-up....look to check all the variety of situations.

Pics up toniiiight people! On the course today with some thoughts too I hope!

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking forward to seeing some pics, maybe of the sole design on different grinds. also curious to hear your thoughts on sound/feel of the black vs pur.

I've decided my next wedges will be a black set. Now I've gotta decide between these and the Ping Stealths. These look very, very good. Hope the performance is up there as well!

any feedback on these?

i've come to really enjoy the feel of my gamers, though i think the grind isn't doing me any favors. i'm really interested to see how the feel of these king black wedges compares, but more importantly how the grind works for me. and they'll look so MEAN in the bag haha

any feedback on these?

i've come to really enjoy the feel of my gamers, though i think the grind isn't doing me any favors. i'm really interested to see how the feel of these king black wedges compares, but more importantly how the grind works for me. and they'll look so MEAN in the bag haha
Twins usurp picture posting, and effing 40 mph wind gusts usurp wedge practice hahaha.

Pics are uploaded, I just need to post, will try to do that in the morning, only supposed to be 25 mph gusts tomorrow, so I should be able to get out.

Twins usurp picture posting, and effing 40 mph wind gusts usurp wedge practice hahaha.

Pics are uploaded, I just need to post, will try to do that in the morning, only supposed to be 25 mph gusts tomorrow, so I should be able to get out.

priorities. do your thing. your feedback is well worth the wait. we appreciate all you do!

Hello then....SmugMug is finally unblocked at work!

DSC_0239-1-XL.jpg

DSC_0240-2-XL.jpg

DSC_0241-3-XL.jpg

DSC_0242-4-XL.jpg

DSC_0243-5-XL.jpg

DSC_0244-6-XL.jpg

DSC_0245-7-XL.jpg

DSC_0246-8-XL.jpg

DSC_0247-9-XL.jpg

That second to last photo is great. Such a nice looking wedge

Looking good dude. as always.

such a great looking wedges, great pictures James

absolute stunners. fantastic pics @jman. really looking forward to thoughts on feel and playability relative to last year's pur wedges.

absolute stunners. fantastic pics @jman. really looking forward to thoughts on feel and playability relative to last year's pur wedges.

I'm obviously guessing, but I'm betting they're the exact same as the PUR 56-Versatile I have.

But looking WAY better.

I'm obviously guessing, but I'm betting they're the exact same as the PUR 56-Versatile I have.

But looking WAY better.

will you be putting these into play at all? i thought i read in @christopherkee's feedback that the blacks had a more muted or softer feel, whereas he felt the purs could be a little clicky. maybe i made that up.

will you be putting these into play at all? i thought i read in @christopherkee's feedback that the blacks had a more muted or softer feel, whereas he felt the purs could be a little clicky. maybe i made that up.

I'm doing the review, so yep, this wedge will go into play.

I'm doing the review, so yep, this wedge will go into play.

Great photos as always James. One thing I noticed that I had never picked up before is the cup or offset in the backside appears to be CNC milled.

Very nice touch....details are so cool. Is that your perspective James having in hand?

Great photos as always James. One thing I noticed that I had never picked up before is the cup or offset in the backside appears to be CNC milled.

Very nice touch....details are so cool. Is that your perspective James having in hand?
Yep, it definitely is, and it's such a cool little touch.

i wonder if the cobra is wide enough to paintfill the lines. thinking about paintfilling the cobra with light blue on the 52, orange on the 56 and light purple on the 60, then maybe removing the orange paintfill from "king."

i wonder if the cobra is wide enough to paintfill the lines. thinking about paintfilling the cobra with light blue on the 52, orange on the 56 and light purple on the 60, then maybe removing the orange paintfill from "king."

I feel like I've seen one like that. Actually I think there's a THP video with them, that shows some filled in.

Easily deep enough.

Back