Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mill Creek today. Pretty sad display of putting by all but we had a blast.

I like the proof!!!

Great pictures Andy - I miss that course.

great looking course!

I like the proof!!!

Great pictures Andy - I miss that course.

The photo does not show just how high up the tee box is on #10. All 4 of us stuck the green.

We talked about this.. 11 isn't stupid, just a tough hole. It requires 3 pretty good shots for a birdie look.

Alright maybe it is a little stupid.

stupid is as stupid does........and that hole does....lol

forgot to mention....thpers took a few nice prizes on oct 3rd at terry hills....long drive and closest to pin....not a bad day for the "hackers"...lol

forgot to mention....thpers took a few nice prizes on oct 3rd at terry hills....long drive and closest to pin....not a bad day for the "hackers"...lol

Seems like we need to kick it up a notch!

Seems like we need to kick it up a notch!

well.......2 thpers won the long drive and closest to the pin. we won 2 each long drives and 2 each closest to the pin so they gave us one each and then they gave the second place guys a prize so they would not get their feelings hurt.....lol

well.......2 thpers won the long drive and closest to the pin. we won 2 each long drives and 2 each closest to the pin so they gave us one each and then they gave the second place guys a prize so they would not get their feelings hurt.....lol

You failed to mention that a team of THPers won the tournament ;)

congrats to "team moose", great score on poor day to play golf! first place with a 10 under 62!!!!!!!!

it was nice getting together with some THPERS from western new York, hope we get one or two more chances this year to tee it up again!

You failed to mention that a team of THPers won the tournament ;)
You need to pop in the thread a little more often, Jim. We miss you :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ravenwood was in great shape today, added some photos...

Attachments

• 20151011_082002_resized.jpg
    20151011_082002_resized.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20151011_083403_resized.jpg
    20151011_083403_resized.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hey Peter, Dean, I just caught up on the Granddady thread, and read you were maybe playing both days this weekend. I could maybe make my way down on sunday, can we work something out?

Playing Graystone Saturday for the first time, pretty excited. Gotta love winter rates.

Playing Graystone Saturday for the first time, pretty excited. Gotta love winter rates.
Never played there before. As long as the weather corporates I'll be at Stafford all day.

hey Peter, Dean, I just caught up on the Granddady thread, and read you were maybe playing both days this weekend. I could maybe make my way down on sunday, can we work something out?
I just got back to Albany from being on the road all week. I'll check with Dean and see if we have definite plans for Sunday.

I think Jim (Shankosaurus) and I played there earlier in the year. I loved the course. I didn't love Jim's belt mishap and the corresponding back 9 flashing that commenced.

I just got back to Albany from being on the road all week. I'll check with Dean and see if we have definite plans for Sunday.

I think Jim (Shankosaurus) and I played there earlier in the year. I loved the course. I didn't love Jim's belt mishap and the corresponding back 9 flashing that commenced.

That was Green Lakes in Syracuse, and the flashing was limited to the clubhouse area. Not surprisingly no one noticed

I've heard nothing but great things about Graystone, I'll be sure to snap some photos.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I've heard nothing but great things about Graystone, I'll be sure to snap some photos.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
It is a great course, just be prepared to have a lot of uneven lies in the fairway. Typically they have fast greens but not sure what they will be like this time of year.

Definitely snap some pictures!

Anyone want to play down in Cooperstown with Pete, HarvMP, and myself tomorrow?

Anyone want to play down in Cooperstown with Pete, HarvMP, and myself tomorrow?
If u guys were playing a little closer I would, 4.5-5hr day trip just cant happen.

I cant tomorrow, can you guys play Sunday?

I cant tomorrow, can you guys play Sunday?

I'm still working on Sunday. Have to bring my camper to storage at some point on Sunday.

I'm still working on Sunday. Have to bring my camper to storage at some point on Sunday.
Forget the camper, time for some Granddady prep.

I totally forgot, I will be on call this weekend at the office, I can't leave town, so leaving the country is a big no no.

Paul and I will be hitting up Blue Heron Saturday afternoon around 1pm. They do this sweet deal on Sat. $37 for 18/cart + a steak dinner :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back