Jamie Sadlowski signs with Matte Grey

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
This makes me happy!!!

He brings attention to any brand, nice signing by them. Would really enjoy seeing him have success on tour.

Love the look!

I noticed the Matte Grey logo on his collar in the PGA show thread, pretty cool signing by both parties.

Matte Grey doing some good things. I like the signing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being that Travis Mathew is now owned by Callaway, I'm sure that deal went away with his Callaway sponsorship. It's a great signing I think. Matte Grey makes quality stuff.

Awesome signing for both! Good find Jman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis Johnson who founded Matte Grey also started Travis Mathew correct?

Little research answered my own question. :D

He sold his share of TM in 2010 and Matte Grey was launched in 2013.

Yep, Travis is behind Matte.

The biggest thing for me, is that the materials are better IMO with no somewhat coarse cotton blends like some of the TM stuff is...and I do like TM.

He brings attention to any brand, nice signing by them. Would really enjoy seeing him have success on tour.

No doubt about that. Once someone first learns about him, you can't help but route for the guy!

Yep, Travis is behind Matte.

The biggest thing for me, is that the materials are better IMO with no somewhat coarse cotton blends like some of the TM stuff is...and I do like TM.

Yeah there are certain TM shirts I won't buy due to the material. I only have I think one Matte shirt. I'll have to look in to them a little more.

Yeah there are certain TM shirts I won't buy due to the material. I only have I think one Matte shirt. I'll have to look in to them a little more.

They're 100% legit.

Cool news! Good for JS and MG!

Back