The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks Pete. thoughts for you and your friends family.

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear that Pete, that is absolutely terrible.

So sorry Pete...T&P's

My best friend's cousin was murdered last night in my home town. I didn't know him all that well, but I obviously am close to his family, so I'm still in a little bit of a shock. He put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, 29 years old and leaves behind a 4 year old daughter.

It's amazing how the decisions we make can impact so many people in the blink of an eye.
So sorry to read this, Pete. That's just horrible.

Sorry to hear Pete that's horrible.

And the pinched nerve has flared back up again today. I went from feeling really good to laid out on the coach in a span of 45 minutes. I even did my yoga without any issues. I have no idea what caused this flair up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
sorry to hear this john.

My best friend's cousin was murdered last night in my home town. I didn't know him all that well, but I obviously am close to his family, so I'm still in a little bit of a shock. He put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time, 29 years old and leaves behind a 4 year old daughter.

It's amazing how the decisions we make can impact so many people in the blink of an eye.

thats horrible Pete.

sorry to hear Pete.

Pete that's just terrible to hear. So sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Pete

Sorry to hear that Pete, very small world I just saw one of my best friends wives, they live in the Albany Area now, shared a link to a gofundme account on Facebook and can only assume it for the same person, awful no matter the situation. Thoughts headed to you, your best friend, and all others.

Sorry to hear that Pete, very small world I just saw one of my best friends wives, they live in the Albany Area now, shared a link to a gofundme account on Facebook and can only assume it for the same person, awful no matter the situation. Thoughts headed to you, your best friend, and all others.

I'm guessing it is as they set up a gofundme for his funeral costs.

very sorry to hear, Pete

So sorry to hear this news Pete

I'm guessing it is as they set up a gofundme for his funeral costs.

Best wishes to the family.

The gofundme saddens me, because it means he likely didn't have life insurance. If anything good comes out of this, it will be for people to get life insurance. It's not for you, it's for who you leave behind. Just term life, it's all you need.

Why is it the first step of change so damn difficult?

Why is it the first step of change so damn difficult?

If it wasn't so difficult, everyone could do it. That's what separates the haves and the have nots.

I do believe I'm going to be sore for a few days.

Back worse today than yesterday. If the pattern holds it should be somewhat better tomorrow. Still another weekend with no golf and the weather is pretty decent today.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

First day of snow that's actually accumulating here in CLE and every single person on the road is acting as if it's the first time in 50 years they've seen snow.

Unless you haven't lived in Ohio until this year: no excuse. DRIVE.

First day of snow that's actually accumulating here in CLE and every single person on the road is acting as if it's the first time in 50 years they've seen snow.

Unless you haven't lived in Ohio until this year: no excuse. DRIVE.

I feared that...drive to work tomorrow could be interesting.

Beautiful day out today, sunny, light breeze. Just perfect. Why a rant you ask?

After I agreed to having an "us" day with the wife, I am stuck in a mall while our tee time is wasted. I sure thought she said we could do "whatever I wanted to". I should have known it was a trap.

First day back at work since 12/31.. Ugghh... Also will be the first day since then that I will not be at the course or on the range..

Snow in NW Ohio is finally here. Oh well. I hope it ends as quickly as delayed as it came. 3 weeks of snow weather would suit me just fine. Come on early spring.

Incompetent and lazy coworkers are the rant of my day!
Why would you ever send a shared document, that multiple people are working on, to a client without even opening up the document and looking at it first to make sure it's complete!?! This isn't the first time with this person, and I'm annoyed to the point of shaking. I want to take my ball and go home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back