Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

On my way to 5-1 in League 2, up by 14 with 2 more guys to play and all of Icey's roster played yesterday. My RBs definitely won this one for me this week, and it was nice to see Kaepernick put up 22 after I decided to dress him over Newton.

I'm at 114. Just hoping the Giants kicker doesn't have a record night of 15 fg tonight.

Checkered One and I are knotted up at 90.5 a piece. I still have the Giants D tonight, so all outcome options are still on the table.

up 40.5 with still one guy to go for both of us tonight. feel pretty confident that I will be 3-3 after this week and have a pretty solid team going forward.

still wouldn't mind an upgrade at RB or even QB.
And here you were all doom and gloom earlier this week.

I'm at 114. Just hoping the Giants kicker doesn't have a record night of 15 fg tonight.

What's the deal with Lacy?

Up 117-53 in league 3.
My opponent has 3 players (4 spots...kicker is on bye....)

Hopefully I hold on. I should.

That is the equivalent of starting a Def on a bye. Ponderous man, real ponderous.

Oh and my entire lineup acored double figures finally

Word coming out now is the ankle is worse than they let on. I guess we shall see after a bye week.

And here you were all doom and gloom earlier this week.
I so was. Haha. that loss of Charles hurt. But my guys played better, I have a feeling though it will be the story of high scoring and low scoring each week.

We'll see what happens when Dez gets back and see how consistent my team will be.

supposedly his ankle is still hurting. I was wondering the same thing. Hoping the bye week can help him out some. I still expect him to be a strong runner in the 2nd half of the season.

supposedly his ankle is still hurting. I was wondering the same thing. Hoping the bye week can help him out some. I still expect him to be a strong runner in the 2nd half of the season.

Expect, pray, same thing really.

So now both of my starting WR are hurt (man could dropped some serious points this week had they not both exited the game early)
2 of my 3 starting RB are hurt

#awesome

So now both of my starting WR are hurt (man could dropped some serious points this week had they not both exited the game early)

#awesome
Injuries are fun!!!

#awesome

That's how your team looked Sunday morning too and then look what happened. You have some weird mystical cloud over your team that magically makes them better come game time AND score double digits.

amsmith and I are still in a battle. I am currently winning 88.5 to his 74 and I have Jordan Matthews left and he has Rashard Jennings. In theory I should win, but no one on his team has had a record game yet so Jennings still has the potential to put up 40 on me tonight.

I'll be 1-5 after the game tonight. I guess I could win 8 straight and maybe have a chance at the playoffs, though even that really isn't likely to matter as L3 has 4 teams with 1 loss or less. I'm also aware that roster stuff at this point can be unfair to the guys still fighting for a playoff spot so I probably should not be making moves. So 6 weeks in and my season is over, which just sucks.

I'll be 1-5 after the game tonight. I guess I could win 8 straight and maybe have a chance at the playoffs, though even that really isn't likely to matter as L3 has 4 teams with 1 loss or less. I'm also aware that roster stuff at this point can be unfair to the guys still fighting for a playoff spot so I probably should not be making moves. So 6 weeks in and my season is over, which just sucks.

I understand that you might be done at 1-5 but I don,t see the logic in this. There is no rule stating you shouldn't be able to improve your team because you are out of the playoffs. By staying competitive you can help others in the league have chance to make the playoffs.

Im about to take loss #4 tonight. Need a major run to have any shot. No consistency on my team at all. F you Gordon.

Notched my second win to move to 2-4. I basically need every star to align but its not in my nature to give up. I have gone on 9 game win streaks in past leagues. Anyway Lacy sitting out most of the game really bailed me out. 2-4 is bad but I have won 2 of the last 3. And oddly enough Bortles has been amazing for me. With Luck on the bench

I squeaked out a win to get back to 3-3, but after losing Charles last week, I know have five running backs on the roster that scored a total of 8 points (Andre Williams goes tonight, but…cmon). What was an early strength is now an absolute zero. Not looking good for the 40 oz. Fumbles going forward.

Held on for a 7 point win to move to 4-2 and now face the division leader in week 7. Going to take something special to get a win and move into a tie for the lead.

Back