THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
went down a little from 12.6 to 12.2. Really need to get back under 10. But seems like that won't happen till next year with winter approaching. Man why can't I be as good as I was 2 summers ago. Oh I know why... No THP Competition for motivation. #Withdrawls

Bad report card, a nice round fell off and 2 lousy one's came on, up .6 to 9.9. The good news is that it can't move up much from there, the bad news is I don't see playing before the next update.

Stayed at 13.2

Moving up .1 from 8.3 to 8.4 next week.

Up ever so slightly to a 0.1. My improved putting has made up for my poorer ball striking while I go through my swing/set up changes.

After today's PB 75, trending 8.6

Thanks gents. A lot of stuff starting to click right now. Worried about keeping it through the off season though haha

Short game and putting work in the offseason will help save the early season rounds when the swing is trying to get back to normal.

Looks to be sub 8 again soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending towards 5.0

After today's 81, HC trending 8.5

plummeting in the best way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing a fun game of "how low can it go". Tee game has been pretty strong lately which is the biggest factor for my scores going lower. Our season ends October 31st so we'll see what it ends with!

You're having a Hella season since Pittsburgh. Congrats on some awesome golf !

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Thanks dude. Wish I could have been playing like this in Pittsburgh, Harvey and I might have had a chance to win it!

Thanks dude. Wish I could have been playing like this in Pittsburgh, Harvey and I might have had a chance to win it!

Haha...against the ringers Spivey and Vman? You might need some secret weapons of your own. Both you and harvey are killing it lately you just might though. Not to mention you guys had a real strong start, tough course regardless.

Wish I could say the some with the state my golf. I'm relishing on the off season to heal my injuries and work on getting more fit.

Haha...against the ringers Spivey and Vman? You might need some secret weapons of your own. Both you and harvey are killing it lately you just might though. Not to mention you guys had a real strong start, tough course regardless.

Wish I could say the some with the state my golf. I'm relishing on the off season to heal my injuries and work on getting more fit.

What's the matter, Paul...your recent putting woes bruise your ego? :)

Down again to 8.3 after today's 80.

salisboss
My goal for this season is under 18. Last year was the first year I took golf more seriously and I went from a 28 to 23.2. This year I have been hitting the ball alot this winter and have seen some instructors. I am still trying to find someone I like and can afford but it is doable. I have brought my bag into the 21st century equipment wise which has helped alot. I also need to continue to drop the weight and work on my flexibility.

So I have come along way since this post. I am now an 11.7 with one round left in this season.

So I have come along way since this post. I am now an 11.7 with one round left in this season.

Wow, congrats! That's quite the transformation! Must feel good to see those results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back