Help identify the grip on the OWorks putter

Supersport

Reaction score
Handicap
I went and tested out some new putters and really liked the grip that was on most of the O works putters I tried. It had a reminder line running down the finger side of the grip. Does anyone know what grip it is? Thinking about ordering a putter but want that grip.

SuperStroke Pistol is what my search came up with.

The Pistol GT 1.0 is on many as a stock offering, the mid-slim is on a number as well. Both have the stitching down the back that feels like a reminder.

Also see another model with a Winn AVS Pistol Red listed as stock grip. Looks like there was not just one stock grip on that line.

Thanks. I looked around and did not see anything that said anything about a reminder. I do remember a reference to stitching, I suppose that is what it is. I will go back and make sure.
I sure liked the roll and feel from that face!

Thanks. I looked around and did not see anything that said anything about a reminder. I do remember a reference to stitching, I suppose that is what it is. I will go back and make sure.
I sure liked the roll and feel from that face!

The microhinge insert is (to me) the most amazing feeling insert ever put into a putter.

The Pistol GT 1.0 is on many as a stock offering, the mid-slim is on a number as well. Both have the stitching down the back that feels like a reminder.

I thought they came with the GT Tour...at least the one I got from CPO did.

I thought they came with the GT Tour...at least the one I got from CPO did.

I think you’re right on that one! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back