Knit Driver Headcover

DB86

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone know of a good quality knit/Pom Driver headcover similar the TM one I posted below. The one below I have is very good quality and has plenty length to cover the shaft. Now I need one for my Epic Driver without breaking the bank. I have one from eBay but it seems to be pretty low quality? Any ideas.
8278cb8dcb12b9e14b46930441f61d78.jpg

i have a set of jan craig covers that have been sitting in my cart for months. they’re not cheap but they’re not awful. just need to pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you look at sunfish?

Rocket Tour. Mine have lasted for years

Love my Jan Craig's .... rarely do I ever feel no remorse after an expensive purchase...no regrets

Rocket Tour. Mine have lasted for years

Another solid option. For me they just didn't wear as well as the Jan Craigs though, and JC has got an awesome story/history, I'm a sucker for a good story.

Not sure if JuJu is still making them, but I've been really happy with mine. What color are you looking for, I've got some I'm not using.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not sure if JuJu is still making them, but I've been really happy with mine. What color are you looking for, I've got some I'm not using.

She is, I got my second set of knit ones from here. Excellent service and communication, very good HC's too, I just think the Jan Craig's wore better over time

She is, I got my second set of knit ones from here. Excellent service and communication, very good HC's too, I just think the Jan Craig's wore better over time
I've never had the JC in hand, so can't compare the 2, so will take your word for it. Have been really happy with my JuJu's though, enough that I have 2 sets more. They have a lot of rounds on them, and look like the day I bought them

Thanks for all the input. I’m really not sure what color I want, I’ll just know when I see it I guess. I’m going to check out all of the options. I have looked some at JC and sunfish but not juju or rocket tour. I’m going to try to order something this weekend. Can’t stand having the Epic in an old original big Bertha headcover much longer haha.

I got mine from Just4Golf and they match my bag. Look at the 'sale' tab first and then surf the collections. I haven't had any issues with the covers and I have 2 different sets.

Problem solved...Huge thank you to SmellySell

Back