Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

So check these clan tags. Guy on my team has a clan tag of "THP". His partners gamer tag is "mikhunt121" and the last guy on the other team has a clan tag of "WINC". Super weird...lol

1ab6b820287cd8dfb7de08e2e48bc102.jpg

People still play that game?

Under 1 month for BlOps III and the Star Wars beta is/already did drop this week.

People still play that game?

Under 1 month for BlOps III and the Star Wars beta is/already did drop this week.

I know right. I was just killing time waiting on laundry. Only gonna get a day to play Star Wars due to Wilson, but I'll deal lol. I've watched some live streams and damn does it look epic. Gonna be a great winter for gamers.

Can't wait for my Juggernog mini fridge too!

Nice to see some additions to Rory

Upcoming free content:

Golfers: Dustin Johnson, Henrik Stenson
Fantasy Course: Treasure Island
Real-World Courses: Quail Hollow (North Carolina), TPC Stadium at PGA West (California), Oakmont Country Club (Pennsylvania)
New Play Now Modes: Skins, Four Ball, Alternate Shot and Best Ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming free content:

Real-World Courses: Quail Hollow (North Carolina), TPC Stadium at PGA West (California), Oakmont Country Club (Pennsylvania)

Not shabby. Do you know if any of the game modes will be available online?

I going to play some COD tonight, been to long. Paging Sparks, Ron, Tyler, CJ, Dean.....

I going to play some COD tonight, been to long. Paging Sparks, Ron, Tyler, CJ, Dean.....

I'm glad I wasn't included in this.. I am out of town anyways hehe

I'm glad I wasn't included in this.. I am out of town anyways hehe

I am getting senile lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Upcoming free content:

Awesome!! They still need to fix the problem with the ball not dropping when it roles directly into the middle of the hole on occasion.

Upcoming free content:

Glad to see they are continuing to add the content they said they would. I may eventually reacquire it when it is a real good deal somewhere.

I didn't get rid of it, and now I am starting to think I didn't make a horrible choice. Love the graphics and the gameplay, but hated the lack of content. This is a good start, and from what I have read, it will continue, as this isn't going to be a yearly release.

I didn't get rid of it, and now I am starting to think I didn't make a horrible choice. Love the graphics and the gameplay, but hated the lack of content. This is a good start, and from what I have read, it will continue, as this isn't going to be a yearly release.

In the EA Rory Forums, there is more info as well. They are still tweaking things like the Career and Play Now modes that will be an ongoing type of thing.

The one thing that isn't in the quoted release update here on this forum is the time frame. They are expecting these additions to slowly creep into the game over the next 5 months.

The most infuriating things for me are the requirement to level up your golfer in Career Mode only, which makes it a grind. The other is the continual glitch that the ball rolls right into the middle of the hole, yet doesn't drop. They said they fixed it, but it still happens and of course, they are "looking into it".

From the what it is worth department: Myself and my gaming buds beat Destiny's Oryx raid ... to took a few weeks to learn each boss, but we did it ... not bad for a group with the average is 50'ish

The stats say, currently less than 5% have completed the raid.

Been loving my PS4! When NHL16 came out I wanted it so bad, I sold my PS3 and bought the NHL16 bundle lol! Can't wait until for Black OPs 3 and the new Rainbow 6 comes out

Been loving my PS4! When NHL16 came out I wanted it so bad, I sold my PS3 and bought the NHL16 bundle lol! Can't wait until for Black OPs 3 and the new Rainbow 6 comes out

I did the same thing, yet it has been used mostly as a netflix/bluray player.

Hey guys, I am playing NBA 2k16, Madden 16, and MLB the Show 15, waiting for the new Call of Duty BOPS3 to come out. My gamertag is prubey00 if anyone wants to play add me.

any FIFA 15/16 players in here?

Getting excited for BLOPS3. The Beta sold me, just hoping the Zombies is as good as BLOPS2 was, plus with Competitive COD moving to PS4 I think there will be a bigger playing base.

Can't wait for BLOPS3. Definitely hoping to play some matches will some people from here. I remember there being a decent size group playing AW last year

You guys can....Blop...my focus is fully on Fallout 4. Though I think I'm grabbing Assassin's Creed too.

You guys can....Blop...my focus is fully on Fallout 4. Though I think I'm grabbing Assassin's Creed too.
Never been an AC fan, but the game play footage I've seen and the Comercial for it piqued my interest.

Wow how did I forget Fallout. So many games coming out this year.

Back