Buzz from Day 2 of the PGA Show

This is super interesting stuff! Thanks for the video!

It was really interesting, and one of the coolest parts was hearing buzz from not only attendees, but just about every company we spoke to also.

It was really interesting, and one of the coolest parts was hearing buzz from not only attendees, but just about every company we spoke to also.

Seems like this is the next segment that is going to go crazy with technology. This stuff is really interesting to me. I get how technology works in golf clubs, but the launch monitor stuff just blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cool addition for the GC. Maybe well get to see this in action at the Odyseey event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was my first thought too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is something that you typically wouldn't get to have unless you were going for an in-house putting fitting and they have specific software ONLY designed for that. So, to have this in the new GC units, that's big time! It really says a lot about GC and how awesome their products are, and where they are heading as a company.

I was told firmware will be updated in a couple of weeks, so I am looking forward to grabbing some THPers and giving this a full test drive.

I was told firmware will be updated in a couple of weeks, so I am looking forward to grabbing some THPers and giving this a full test drive.

Excellent!! I really like that they putting this out as a firmware update, considering the cost of these units, being able to update the firmware (even for a fee) to increase the functionality like this is a huge thing.

Excellent!! I really like that they putting this out as a firmware update, considering the cost of these units, being able to update the firmware (even for a fee) to increase the functionality like this is a huge thing.

Was just wondering if that is how they are pushing this out.....that is incredible! Now I need to find a fitter in my area with one.

Was just wondering if that is how they are pushing this out.....that is incredible! Now I need to find a fitter in my area with one.

It wasn’t a super cheap update, I saw $2500 listed as the cost, but that’s still a whole lot cheaper than a new unit.

Back