Buzz from Day 2 of the PGA Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
While walking the convention center floor at the PGA Show, you come across products that have people buzzing early on. At the Foresight booth, the crowd was packed for two straight days and their technology was being shown off in grand fashion. One of the items that caught our staff and we have not stopped talking about all day was the putting application that is coming to the GC Quad.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/buzz-day-2-pga-show-foresight-launch-monitors/

Wow this could be a game changer for putter fittings! Great stuff

A lot of tech in a small box. Thanks for the share

Now all I need is a GC Quad! :laugh:

• Admin
Wow this could be a game changer for putter fittings! Great stuff

Think about R&D and how this could change the way putters are designed like they said at the end.

Think about R&D and how this could change the way putters are designed like they said at the end.

It’s pretty crazy to think that this tech could affect that. Amazing stuff

Really cool addition for the GC. Maybe well get to see this in action at the Odyseey event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This an exciting tech/data introduction for putter R&D!!

I wonder what putter design myths this will confirm or prove wrong with this new tech!

Great stuff!

Love it! Putter fitting/tech has always seemed to be lost compared to the rest of the bag. So many different strokes out there and I really think this might help some people!

Great info in that video

I'm sure this has got a lot of OEM's thinking about designs going forward now. I'm sure the data would show wonders in the fitting process

Change the way putters are designed (and fit)? That sounds like great technology.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man that's a great video. That is a really cool technology and something that should be stressed as much if not more than a launch monitor for any other club. I would love to get on one of those for a fitting.

Sounds awesome. How does it differ from the Quintic Ball Roll system?

Intersting info. Would be neat to try out with different putters to see the differences.

8 different parameters for both ball and club... hell, I didn't even know there was that many parameters to be looked at.... sounds like this technology will take putting & putter club making to a new level

That was an excellent video, and very exciting tech indeed. Putter fittings, putter design, all kinds of things will be affected by this I think.

8 different parameters for both ball and club... hell, I didn't even know there was that many parameters to be looked at.... sounds like this technology will take putting & putter club making to a new level

That is almost exactly what I said.

I think the most interesting comment was the difference between tour guys and us is tempo regardless of length. I wonder if putter designers will work on not just moment of impact and path, but overall rhythm managing characteristics.

Very very cool, long overdue technology for what is likely the most important club in the bag as it relates to scoring.

Well that's nice!

I want to know if Fup was making those putts, his concentration level looked pretty good...

How does it differ from Quintic?

Having used both, I would say more refined and easier to use would be the best way to differentiate.

Having used both, I would say more refined and easier to use would be the best way to differentiate.

Cool, definitely sounds promising. Thanks for the answer.

This is super interesting stuff! Thanks for the video!

Back