Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I sneaked out my 7th win in a row on a down week. This week might be similar, but it's Week 9 that's got me worried. I've got a LOT of players on Bye that week.

League 5.....I'd be willing to entertain (reasonable) trade offers, as I could an RB2 seeing that my 2 current RB2's might not be strong unless current options change.

I won!

Snuck out a close one in L6 to move to 6-1.

Still trying to balance the players I have on bye in the next few weeks to get to the home stretch

Couple of small additions via the waiver wire to make me feel a tad bit better for this week. Taylor and I appear to have a great battle upcoming (on paper at least). And we all know what paper is worth......hahahaha

I hate starting 2 WR's from the same team, but with Hurns and Garcon on byes, I am going to most likely play Deandre and Nate Washington.

I hate starting 2 WR's from the same team, but with Hurns and Garcon on byes, I am going to most likely play Deandre and Nate Washington.

I'm debating with it with Cobb and Adams.....but like you not a fan of it.

Some big games in League 1 this week for the 4-3 teams. There seem to be about 8 of them and most are playing each other or a team that is ahead. Going to be very interesting.

I'm debating with it with Cobb and Adams.....but like you not a fan of it.

I have Adams as well, thought about plugging him in for Nate Washington, but I do not like that matchup against Denver's pass defense a ton. Still might go with Adams and DeAndre.

I have Adams as well, thought about plugging him in for Nate Washington, but I do not like that matchup against Denver's pass defense a ton. Still might go with Adams and DeAndre.

The Broncos secondary is scary but I just know that Rodgers will figure out a way to find Adams or Cobb so hard to sit one of them....plus if I benched Adams it would be for Dexter McCluster so the upside is not really there.

Knowing I had no shot to get any of the decent waiver wire guys I waited until that was done this morning and moved some bench guys around. Not really sure there was any purpose to it, but it felt weird not doing something.

I am always amazed at how thin the wire is, I keep thinking there will be 1 surprise star there but there never is.

Knowing I had no shot to get any of the decent waiver wire guys I waited until that was done this morning and moved some bench guys around. Not really sure there was any purpose to it, but it felt weird not doing something.

I am always amazed at how thin the wire is, I keep thinking there will be 1 surprise star there but there never is.

A needle in a haystack for sure. Picking up Diggs a couple weeks ago could make my season however. Always need to keep digging for that needle.

A needle in a haystack for sure. Picking up Diggs a couple weeks ago could make my season however. Always need to keep digging for that needle.

That's what I keep doing. I picked up Forte's handcuff just to be safe and a WR from Buffalo ONLY because of Harvin's uncertainty.

turd WR and a defense Im not sure Im using were my pickups this week

Tried to get Blue but ended up with Polk. Hoping Dez can have a decent game this week and Cobb from TEN can assert himself in the backfield next week. could really help my playoff push.

So my question for the week, Lacy or Snead in the flex?

I believe Lacy will finally be healthy this week, so I lean that way, but it is a matchup against Denver...

I tried to pick up Blue and even with the second place in the waiver wire - didn't have a chance. I searched this morning to see what was left, but not alot of options.

So my question for the week, Lacy or Snead in the flex?

I believe Lacy will finally be healthy this week, so I lean that way, but it is a matchup against Denver...

That's a tough one. If they say he is 100% how do you bench a 1st round pick?

I tried to pick up Blue and even with the second place in the waiver wire - didn't have a chance. I searched this morning to see what was left, but not alot of options.

I figured Blue and Polk would go 1 and 2 and then there really wasn't anything left after that. The wire at this point is for guys who need to pick up a defense or kicker because their starter is on a bye.

Trying to find a QB in L3 left with me with Cassel. He was the ONLY starting QB on the wire. I can't believe how many QBs some teams have in L3.

Trying to find a QB in L3 left with me with Cassel. He was the ONLY starting QB on the wire. I can't believe how many QBs some teams have in L3.
It kinda reminds me of the commercial with the guy who has 14 different drivers in his bag

That's a tough one. If they say he is 100% how do you bench a 1st round pick?

Precisely my take on it, if he IS healthy now, then I'd be a dumba** not to play him, even with the recent history of let-downs. Ugh. Stupid buffets ruining a good runningback, or vice versa.

Every QB who gets PT is taken in L2 too, its brutal.

Every QB who gets PT is taken in L2 too, its brutal.

Trying to trade for them is just as brutal. Sorry, I don't feel like giving up my starting lineup for a one week rental...

A few pm's and offers sent out today in league 1 let me know

#WheelinAndNotDealin441
#MagazineValuesFTW

Back