Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats on the Ace! The best my XR Pro's could do yesterday was an eagle.

Congrats on your ace...well done!

Nice ace!

Awesome JH, congrats!!!

Congrats Johnny!

Carded my first ace on 12-26-2014. It was the 16th hole on the Allister MacKenzie course at Haggin Oaks in Sacramento. 7 iron 165yds- Prov1x- 48 degrees F. I never saw it, it was into the sun a bit. After my swing, I tracked the ball a bit and it was all over the stick, then I just lost it. One of my playing partners hit one to 4 feet, so we walked up and saw his ball next to the hole, but there was nothing else on the green. I thought I might have hit and rolled off the back, so I just start looking off the green. My partner says, "have you ever had a hole in one before?" I said no, and the he tells me, I better go look in the hole. Boom. There it was.

Very Sorry Tito...somehow your ace seems to have been overlooked. That's a nice 7-iron!
Congratulations to you!

Congrats Tito!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my first hole in one today. 163 yard par 3, slight downhill, into about a 15 mph wind. Hit a 21* hybrid. Didn't matter what I shot the rest of the round.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Had my first hole in one today. 163 yard par 3, slight downhill, into about a 15 mph wind. Hit a 21* hybrid. Didn't matter what I shot the rest of the round.

Outstanding!! Congrats!!

:clapp::clapp:

The forum being a virtual community, everyone can have a virtual drink on me.

Very Sorry Tito...somehow your ace seems to have been overlooked. That's a nice 7-iron!
Congratulations to you!

Wow! Great work tito, is that your ballmark 2" from the hole???!

Congrats MM, welcome to the ace on video club! :angel:

Got my first HIO (using an E5) on Sept 8th and this fun little pack from Bridgestone showed up today.

Pretty cool of them!

cf808f8f16bf2148e8b1a8b3daba771d.jpg

Got my first HIO (using an E5) on Sept 8th and this fun little pack from Bridgestone showed up today.

Pretty cool of them!

Got the same pack when I got an ace with a Laddie ? congrats!

Congrats! Where were you?

Pretty cool of them!

That's awesome, Alex. Somebody put his face on the card!

Congrats on the hole in one! Nice of them to send you something too.

Congrats guys on the HIO's. That is awesome of Bridgestone to send that to you OITW.

After 22 years I finally got my first ace! #8 at my home course. Hole was playing about 125 yards and I hit a nice little choke down PW that never left the flag. Saw it land, take a bounce, and disappear. The pin was at the back of the green and the ball can disappear down a little slop so wasn't sure if it had gone in. I started to raise my hands and then the guys on the 9th tee started screaming so that told me all I needed. Didn't know how to react, was kind of surreal. Thankfully I joined the HIOC and that helped out a lot with my bar tab! Totally worth it though!

HIO.jpg

Congrats!

Congrats, there's no better feeling in golf.

Back