2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Well done Papa

I started off okay, but issues prevented me from keeping my team selections going and I faded to finish 75th. Still, not bad for a first attempt I reckon

UPS Tracking shows "2015 Fantasy Golf Prize Package" package out for delivery today. Stay tuned for photos coming later tonight!

UPS Tracking shows "2015 Fantasy Golf Prize Package" package out for delivery today. Stay tuned for photos coming later tonight!
Very cool, can't wait to see the, congrats!!!

Congrats Papa!! looking forward to the prize pack pics!

4c1a40da30c78039ac6fb346a275d741.jpg

6a2000dc9322e92e36909c49a5ff2a2a.jpg

b35464d96fd976b9e96be49c62a4e9ad.jpg

388b0b1c265e87d83cc77a16fedbb5a3.jpg

309bf9a42f92b8ff6773551b5639ff4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the "Prize Package" arrived today and just let me first say thanks to Josh and Morgan for this great site. I paid nothing to enter this contest and let me tell you the prize is just phenomenal! I was a little worried when I saw the box but what was inside is a testament to what this site is all about.

Inside the box is 5 thru A wedge Bridgestone J15 irons and Cobra Bio-cell plus 3-4 and 5-7 fairway woods. Thanks to all who participated to make the year a challenge and we will see you next year. I gotta go switch out the clubs in my bag with these beauties... Leaving in 10 hours to the Cleveland Up and Down event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. That is an awesome prize! Congrats!

One of the reasons those fairway woods are so special is they NEVER made that color. That is a custom paint job ONLY FOR THP.

Now that is a sweet prize. Well done on a good season. Just in time for the event too.

One of the reasons those fairway woods are so special is they NEVER made that color. That is a custom paint job ONLY FOR THP.

That's incredible. They look like skittles, I love it.

AWESOME! The irons are very speial to me as well because I was picked to attend the Legacy event and for financial reasons I could not attend. THESE exact irons are what I would have chosen! VERY VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet prize pack! Well done Papa, and THP! Those Bio Cell+. Wow!

That is an incredible prize package! Congrats again and enjoy the winnings!!!

Congrats on the sweet prize win. It was well earned. Enjoy!

Congrats on the win and the prize!
I know how much work you must have put into the league, I certainly know that I did! Well worth it in the end!!

Awesome prizes right there....congrats

Heck of a prize pack there. Congrats!

Great prize, those woods look awesome.

Congratz papa, nice job

very nice prize package....the green is sweet!!!!!

Wow that is an awesome prize, congrats.

Congrats Papa. Awesome prize there. Love those irons and those woods look fantastic.

Awesome prize pack papa. Congrats!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Once again THP delivers an incredible prize for an incredible contest.

Congrats

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back