The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Doc is on nights for a month and this is going to be brutal since I'm in class this time. Since I have to golf (both for practice/December and for reviews) I have to get out once or twice during the week, which means on those two days she goes 48hrs without seeing Lotte. Its a lose, lose, lose, lose, for us all.

17 more weekdays.

Man that's gotta be tough for you guys dude.

So, the Doc is on nights for a month and this is going to be brutal since I'm in class this time. Since I have to golf (both for practice/December and for reviews) I have to get out once or twice during the week, which means on those two days she goes 48hrs without seeing Lotte. Its a lose, lose, lose, lose, for us all.

17 more weekdays.
That's brutal, dude. You'll get through it, I know ya will.

That's brutal, dude. You'll get through it, I know ya will.

Hi beags

I miss playing golf with beags

That's my rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi beags

I miss playing golf with beags

That's my rant

I saw a pic on FB with him and a golf club...maybe he can be convinced to come out of retirement

I saw a pic on FB with him and a golf club...maybe he can be convinced to come out of retirement

Hmmm, maybe time to break out that 45 jersey

Four letter word CANCER took another of my buddies from back home mother today. Dispise that word.

Edit: She knew and refused treatment. Said she had lived a full life and was ready. He said she went peacefully with some help with the pain.

Viewing for my friend was tonight and I'm two states away. I really wanted to be there. The funeral is tomorrow in Alabama and I'll miss that too. Going to visit the gravesite on Friday on my way back to Atlanta. I know Nick wouldn't care that I'm not there. He knows I have to travel for work. Still hurts that I can't make it. Glad I'll be able to say my goodbye on Friday by myself. I'm going to be a wreck for sure.

I've got a mild case of sciatica starting. I'm supposed to play one of my favorite local courses on Friday. These two things can't go on at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

519c9d57fe9fa5e8961ba6ce7cb3104f.jpg

The handout at Nick's viewing. The guy holding the puppy is me! We were best friends. This was in high school with my new dog "Arthur". Proof that I once had hair!

Sorry to hear you'll miss out on the celebration of his life. Friday you'll get to say goodbye your own way.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Viewing for my friend was tonight and I'm two states away. I really wanted to be there. The funeral is tomorrow in Alabama and I'll miss that too. Going to visit the gravesite on Friday on my way back to Atlanta. I know Nick wouldn't care that I'm not there. He knows I have to travel for work. Still hurts that I can't make it. Glad I'll be able to say my goodbye on Friday by myself. I'm going to be a wreck for sure.
Brother it's totally healthy to grieve. We all do it differently, but we all must do it. The kind of man you are, carrying this with you during these tough times, you are there, just not physically. You're a good man Barry.

Rough day at the office, rough night at home with the kids.

Thoughts are with you Barry and Doug.

Arggghhhh. Why is my wife phoning me to fix her work's hacked email?

Phone your IT people. I can't fix it.

The amount of homework my 6th grade son has been bringing home every day is getting ridiculous. Some nights I feel like the one in school, because I have to lookup how to do some of this stuff to help him out. Stuff I hated when I was in school, guess what....I still hate it. I was told their would be no math!!!!

The amount of homework my 6th grade son has been bringing home every day is getting ridiculous. Some nights I feel like the one in school, because I have to lookup how to do some of this stuff to help him out. Stuff I hated when I was in school, guess what....I still hate it. I was told their would be no math!!!!
Its always been that way. My dad got an engineering degree from a military academy using a slide rule. I'd bring home my math homework and he'd clap his hands like a black jack dealer and haul ass.

Not looking forward to this part of Nick growing up. Mom is definitely going to help him with math. They say that it should be no more than 10 minutes per night of homework per grade. An hour for a sixth grader seems like a bit much though.

Making offers in the market place to be told "I'm going to hold out for more" and follows up with no counter offer. Make me a counter offer for gosh sakes man! Let's get this club sold my man! :dohanim:

Making offers in the market place to be told "I'm going to hold out for more" and follows up with no counter offer. Make me a counter offer for gosh sakes man! Let's get this club sold my man! :dohanim:

maybe i just don't want to sell to you.

Garage door is not working. Again. Third time in two months. Might need a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back