I'm baaaaaaaack!!

Roadrunner

Golf More Better!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, Hackers!

After a prolonged absence due to divorce/new job/cross-country move/graduate school, I'm finally able to relax and get my golf going again! My Master's Degree graduation gift to myself is a set of lessons at GolfTec here in Tucson - - I finally decided to get some real help for my wretched swing! Equipment-wise, I switched shafts in my Cobra King OS irons from XP85 steel to Recoil 95 graphite - I can't wait to get them out on the course!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

Great to see you back! I don't remember that swing being too wretched while you were drubbing me on the back 9 at Forest Ridge (as I was playing pretty well).

Welcome back and here's to a great 2018!

Welcome back

Welcome.

Don't know ya', but welcome back. I've gone through the disappearing divorce act. Takes time. Good luck.

Great to see you back! I don't remember that swing being too wretched while you were drubbing me on the back 9 at Forest Ridge (as I was playing pretty well).

Hope you're staying warm up there, BigSky! I had my swing going pretty well last summer, then watched it disappear when I got hired by DoD...I've managed to hit one bucket of range balls since early July! Now that I'm settled into my job and finished with grad school, I can finally get out and play golf again!

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you back JManni. I was wondering how you were doing after following along the MC last year. Hope you have an excellent 2018!

Welcome back!

Welcome back.

Just in time for the 10 year anniversary!

Welcome back. And I love my Cobra King OS irons.

Welcome back!

I live in Tucson and have always been curious if Golftec is worth it. Can you share what the cost is?

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Back