Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

My wife and I are having dinner at Craft Beer Bar on Front Street in Cuyahoga Falls. Highly recommended! The Mahi was awesome & Laura's grilled chicken sandwich was fantastic too. Good selection of beers.

My wife and I are having dinner at Craft Beer Bar on Front Street in Cuyahoga Falls. Highly recommended! The Mahi was awesome & Laura's grilled chicken sandwich was fantastic too. Good selection of beers.
I always love me some good beers!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone getting out this weekend?

In Florida I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sadly I have the time to golf this weekend but dont want to press it with the nagging hand injury

sadly I have the time to golf this weekend but dont want to press it with the nagging hand injury
What did you do Mike?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What did you do Mike?

Originally identified as a mild sprain, but that was 5 weeks ago and still not any better so I have to go back in next Wed and check again

Originally identified as a mild sprain, but that was 5 weeks ago and still not any better so I have to go back in next Wed and check again
Bummer man.

I'm going to try. Where are you thinking of playing?

I wouldn't mind playing Boulder, sleepy, shale, legacy, pleasant valley, deer ridge or Greyhawk. I am off Fri/sat/sun so pretty open to anything

Hey Mike, since you're out of action, can I borrow those W/S proto irons this weekend?:alien: I bet they'd look pretty sweet at Glenmoor lol!

I wouldn't mind playing Boulder, sleepy, shale, legacy, pleasant valley, deer ridge or Greyhawk. I am off Fri/sat/sun so pretty open to anything

I've got a gift certificate for Brookledge in Cuyahoga Falls I need to use. Have to check with the boss if I can get away sunday.

This is a great deal, only have to wait til after 10am on Saturdays and valid til June, I played 1 or 2X there and was in good shape, normally $50 on weekends

[h=1]$19 for 18 Holes with Cart at Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club in Hudson near Cleveland ($50 Value. Expires June 1, 2016!)[/h]
14455681785208.jpg

• [h=3]The Rule Book[/h]
    • Limit 4 per person. Must make tee time; subject to availability. Not valid before 10AM on weekends. Not valid for leagues, outings, course holidays or with any other offer. Expires 6/1/2016.
    • See rules that apply to all deals
    • Enjoy!
  • [h=3]Deal Features[/h]
    • Renovated by Brian Huntley in 2004, this Crain's Cleveland Business "Top 12 Public Course" and Golf Style Magazine "Top 100 Places to Play in Ohio" golf course challenges shot creativity and demands accuracy from the tee box.

• [*=right]Price$19Buy!

[*=center]Time Left: 58h : 44m : 8s

• [*=center]Value$50
    [*=center]Discount62%
    [*=center]You Save$31
    [*=center]Buy For a Friend
58 BoughtTipped at 7:48AM with 10 bought

Hey Mike, since you're out of action, can I borrow those W/S proto irons this weekend?:alien: I bet they'd look pretty sweet at Glenmoor lol!
Me next!

Very solid deal on Ellsworth Meadows. I picked one up.

Does anyone have a travel bag they could lend me over the week of Thanksgiving? Looking for something to get my wife's clubs down to Florida with us. I will gladly offer you a six pack of your favorite brews.

Does anyone have a travel bag they could lend me over the week of Thanksgiving? Looking for something to get my wife's clubs down to Florida with us. I will gladly offer you a six pack of your favorite brews.
Thats one of the golf things i dont have but should probably pick up

Back