What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A dozen Srixon balls and a Cleveland hat (can't show up to the Up And Down event next week rep'ing other OEMs).

Epoxy, hosel cleaning tool and recoil 110 wedge shaft for my AW

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Walked into the pro shop and was browsing, went to move a bag they had just gotten and was taken back by the weight, or lack thereof. Ended up bringing home a new sun mountain 2 five as a new walking bag.

4b555764fc18857548c996a91386570c.jpg

A bucket of balls at the range after work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put in an offer on something on the bay!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Purchased a TM RBZ Stage 2 5-wood (HL 21 degrees) from Global Golf. The ad copy says "Excellent" condition, and from previous purchases I'm expecting a mint or like-new club. I'm planning to alternate it with the matching HL 3-wood currently in my bag, depending on course conditions.

A bucket of balls at the range..... should have splurged on a lesson.

Odyssey 2 ball fang with. Superstroke grip. Got a really good deal on eBay and have been eyeing one of these for months. Arrives Monday.

Got a Bridgestone J815 12* driver

4 inch extension for my odyssey arm lock

SS Flatso 2.0 for putter cut down to 33.75". Extended BB6s and tipped KK60s and Diamana D+70s shafts. And bought MD3 60w

Nike Mojo balls

Lamkin oversized putter grip for the SeeMore

​Range balls this morning.

Another putter - I may have an issue, but good thing I have someplace to put all my putters!!

Some ChromeSoft Truvis balls.
76f827d2fa351b08076f6ade21a0c3d8.jpg

Some ChromeSoft Truvis balls.
76f827d2fa351b08076f6ade21a0c3d8.jpg
Where did you pick those up at? Thought about going to Columbus CC to see if I could get some but wasn't sure if they'd let me in the clubhouse or not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

18 holes, a cart, and lunch for $30. #fallspecial

It felt good to be back out on the course after not playing for a few weeks.

Irons. Looks like I might have some items for sale in the Marketplace shortly....

Irons. Looks like I might have some items for sale in the Marketplace shortly....
What did you get?

I picked up a pair of polos on sale today at the shop for $40.

4ff1a4224cc504eaded3967c722115fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Well, we need some details on the new sticks. :clapp:

Well, we need some details on the new sticks. :clapp:

What did you get?

Wilson Staff FG Tour M3, with a set GW and a 56* WS wedge. Been eyeing them for a while, will be fun to get them out and see what I can do with them. They were the club that WS recommended for me on line.

Wilson Staff FG Tour M3, with a set GW and a 56* WS wedge. Been eyeing them for a while, will be fun to get them out and see what I can do with them. They were the club that WS recommended for me on line.
I very like. Those irons are awesome!

I saw you eyeing mine at Disney. It was only a meter of time. If you want the M3 FW let me know. It's yours for cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back