KBS Tour Custom+ Series Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Coming soon is the new Custom+ program from KBS. Shafts are based on the KBS Tour and a lot can be done. We got a test drive of the program and here is Michael Vrska to explain it all to you.

[video=youtube;QHyJ8I-PXvA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHyJ8I-PXvA[/video]

This sounds very very cool, love the matte look of my CTL's but making this achievable for colors plus design will be a hit without question.

Let's get #PMS trending folks!

#PimpMyShaft

This sounds really cool. I would have to put some thought to it but my initial reaction would be to go with a matte red shaft with dark blue shaft band them complete it with white ferrules.

I love the concept and one that I always wondered how costly it would be for OEM’s to put out.

I’m curious to see down the road how much revenue this generates.

Pimp out your shafts! Love it and these did look great!

That's pretty cool, solid way to grab some attention, make some happy customers and add a bit to the revenue stream all at once. Plus, custom shafts!

As an admitted KBS fan boy, this has my full interest. I love the look of the C Taper shafts, which I game, but customization beyond that is great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This sounds really cool. I always hate reshafting irons but perhaps this would take the sting out.

This sounds very very cool, love the matte look of my CTL's but making this achievable for colors plus design will be a hit without question.

Let's get #PMS trending folks!

#PimpMyShaft

I think pimp my shaft sounds a bit better than PMS. No one wants PMS.

I don’t want to assume here but does the customization apply to their steel shafts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think this is a fantastic idea and i'm surprised it hasn't already been done.

kbs isn't my first choice in shafts, although i did enjoy them when testing my current gamers. depending on price, i could definitely see doing this for my next set.

I don’t want to assume here but does the customization apply to their steel shafts?

Yes this is for their KBS Tour line

Yes this is for their KBS Tour line

Thanks for the info JB. I play KBS Tour shafts so this is definitely intriguing! Im thinking white steel shafts would be so sick!

Some good news there. Any idea on the additional upgrade cost of the shafts?

Their Tour line is a really great shaft, so being able to do almost whatever you what to it, too. This sounds like it will make for some really cool designs they will ship out. Hopefully, this doesn't come with a really large up charge in the cost, too.

Options sound pretty endless on this, would be super cool to pimp out a whole set with different stuff!

Love customization options! Looking forward to seeing more about this.

Got really excited for a second thinking this was like THCE were we could customize the actual shaft profile. No way that would ever be scalable though. Still cool option for OEM shafts though.

Test driving the program, it was pretty darn neat and very similar to how Michael described it in the video with the car reference.

This is something I could really get into. Would love to have a different color for every shaft.

Love to fully customize golf equipment whenever I can, hopefully cost will be kept low.

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

This sounds like a fitting pairing for the Honma irons if I decide to swap the shafts in them.

A really interesting concept. I guess for me it would totally depend on the cost.

Back