Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

txhacker34: we should talk....I have Gronk and Julius Thomas. Would like to upgrade at RB.

High scoring 87 to 73.5

I have
Luck, forsett and keenan allen left.

He has eli, gore and greg Olsen

Another nailbiter unless luck actually does something
Somehow i got to 96.5

Alright, down 95.5 to 85 and opponent is done, I've got Lacy, Gates, Allen, and GB d on the field now with Eli left tonight, come on!!!

Alright, down 95.5 to 85 and opponent is done, I've got Lacy, Gates, Allen, and GB d on the field now with Eli left tonight, come on!!!

I would be surprised if you didn't pull that out hahaha

My team stinks. I need a biiiiiig night from Lewis

Crazy that your opponent is done at 3 on Sunday...

I'll take all the Phil Dawson field goals I can get

Happy to see Megatron finally put up the kind of points he can.

Now, hoping Rogers doesn't go nuts in this game.

Forsett....to the 3

Damn Stafford put up 33pts, but Aaron had him on his bench.

I still don't love my chances this week, I am up 77 to 53.5 but he still has the entire Patriots team to go (minus Gronk, I have him). He has Rashard Jennings, Julian Edelman, Dion Lewis and the Pats D left, plus Kearse currently playing. I have Gronk and Jordan Matthews left plus the Panthers D currently going.

I started the day a projected 27 point favorite. My opponent is playing with one less man. I am getting boat raced and projected to lose by 10. It's not my year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well it's about time my team showed up. Happy Tannehill had a much much better second half. Up 94 to 40 or so and have one guy going tonight and tomorrow and he has 4 to go with 2 going currently. just hoping I can hold on.

I am getting housed this week.. 5-1 after today.

Is Lacy alive? What a fantasy bust he's becoming, quickly.

Wow. GregDan is smacking me around. 3-0 start and now I am 3-3.

My guys are crapping the bed, this is sad.

I simply got smoked by the big 2nd halfs of the early games. John Brown and Marvin Jones killed me.

Then to top it off I sat Martavis Bryant because I had no faith in Vick. Then Landy Jones comes from nowhere to become the second coming of Terry Bradshaw.

Done complaining? You're leading now. :act-up:
Not when I have a defense on the field that is making up a bulk of that lead.

Not when I have a defense on the field that is making up a bulk of that lead.

Oh stop it. You still have Eli going later, you will end up winning by 20 plus points. GB D has given you less than 10.

Back