Hogan vktr vs apex hybrid

Art M

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering if any of you have experienced both of these hybrids for more time than a few swings. I have hit the vktr and really like the workability, looks, and lack of distance. My x2 hot was too hot, to tinny sounding, just a high long distance bomber. Don't want that. Any experience you care to share is welcomed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've never hit the VKTR but I love my Apex hybrids. I have the 3h and just got the 4h from Callaway CPO. Its rare that I find a club I can work high, low, left or right but these are it. Can't see them leaving the bag unless someone would be dumb enough to sponsor me lol

I've hit both, not with the same shaft, so that could be a factor, but comparing the Apex with KK to the VKTR with iRod, I really found the VKTR to be easier to hit, but it also had a bit more loft. Shaft wise I seemed to find the iRod a better pairing as well. As far as looks, the apex takes the cake. I keep searching for a 4 or 5 apex with a different shaft, maybe KBS Proto and see how it would compare.

apex is great. i had a great run with vktr, then swing fell apart and struggled, but found a spark before sending it to rob.

personally, i like the feel of apex a little better but the performance of vktr is really good. spins a good bit and launches well. but that spin can get you in trouble when workability turns into too much shape.

i think vktr launches better than apex. at least for me, though it was with different shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've hit both. The apex fit my eye better and I saw better distance and consistency with it.

Back