The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Green Bay got away with a push off."

I really dislike the Packers uniforms today.
I'm related to one of the Packers' minority owners (ha), I hate those uniforms. I will bring the issue up with ownership.

Tell them not to wear those again. They are almost as bad as the Steelers bumble bee uniforms.
*almost* being the keyword. But I will bring the issue up with ownership.

Lol why is seattle throwing with the lead

Just flat out bad coaching.
Now they gave Newton a chance to win the game, despite playing worse than hot garbage all game long.

Good. Bye Seattle playoff hopes. Garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That's unreal. What a game

Idiotic play calling cost them the game

Wow, Panthers continue to win.

Just flat out bad coaching.
Now they gave Newton a chance to win the game, despite playing worse than hot garbage all game long.
Whoa. That game is almost over and GB/SD has almost the entire 4th quarter left.

Russell Wilson has never won a game where the opponent has scored more than 24 points. Wow

I love it... Legion of Doom or whatever they call themselves crapping the bed when it matters

How has Philip Rivers not been punched by a teammate yet?

Yay Carolina! Should force Seattle to use graham some more on downfield passes

Man Cam was on point those last few series

Cam was throwing lasers out there, quite impressive

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Man Cam was on point those last few series

Its what NFL QBs can do when a team goes to the drop back zone. No idea what Seattle was doing there, they are too talented for that. I mean for 3.5 quarters of football, Newton flat out stunk. For 2 series, he had time, guys were open and he threw some great balls.

Think about this for a second...Both of those QBs, take a look at their salaries. Those are two of the best in the NFL? Wow...

Have you not watched this game? He's been getting passes

You should see Texashackers team then...I need all the points I can get and then some haha.

Its what NFL QBs can do when a team goes to the drop back zone. No idea what Seattle was doing there, they are too talented for that. I mean for 3.5 quarters of football, Newton flat out stunk. For 2 series, he had time, guys were open and he threw some great balls.

That's what they always do with the lead. Garbage prevent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back