The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Migraines. Enough said.

Witnessed a sad "racial" incident at a restaurant last night that was so dumb and disheartening.

A visitor from the USA hands their card to the Server to pay, but it doesn't have a chip in it like our Canadian cards. As is normal here if your card has no chip, the Server asks for photo ID along with it.
The customer losers their mind and starts shouting that they are being mistreated because of their color, storms out without paying.
The Server promptly breaks down and cries for the next 10 minutes.

The whole thing still has me bothered a little bit. There is enough hate out there without creating hate where there is none.

Some people will make an issue out of anything they can, I wish more people asked to see my id when i use a card.

Just found out that my first very serious girlfriend, from many moons ago, died today of cancer. Really kinda took me for a loop. things went a little sore at the end of our relationship and I haven't talked to her in many years but still made me feel for her and her family.

Hate cancer and the terrible things it brings.
Sorry to hear about your loss...

Witnessed a sad "racial" incident at a restaurant last night that was so dumb and disheartening.

A visitor from the USA hands their card to the Server to pay, but it doesn't have a chip in it like our Canadian cards. As is normal here if your card has no chip, the Server asks for photo ID along with it.
The customer losers their mind and starts shouting that they are being mistreated because of their color, storms out without paying.
The Server promptly breaks down and cries for the next 10 minutes.

The whole thing still has me bothered a little bit. There is enough hate out there without creating hate where there is none.

Reminds me of the days I spent working at a gas station. The temper tantrums people throw over a cashier asking for ID were insane.

I have done a lot of incredibly stupid things in my day...

In my latest installment of "What are you thinking DumbA$$" I was hooking up the new washer.
I had to cut a strip of adhesive tape that came with the washer, so I grab a boning knife from the kitchen cut the tape, then set the knife on top of the washer....
I should also mention at this time I am in bare feet.

Well, the combination of Bare feet and ill advised placement of the knife combined and guess what? Yup! I bumped the knife and it fell...
And you guessed it! It landed upon my foot, and landed point down at that...

I felt the pain, and looked down to see a knife sticking in my foot...
I took it out and proceeded to bleed...

Today, 2 days later hurts like hell!

It's a dangerous world people... Be careful!

Oh no MS. Hope you feel better.

Blah, blah, blah…I don't know why I bother with doctors. Actually, this one went as I expected it. He's sending me for some sort of nerve test (that I have to wait for his office to call back and schedule) and some minor treatments that won't work until I have that test and go back and see him in three weeks for the results. Yay…?

MRI scheduled for Tuesday. Jesus I really don't need down time right now. Hoping its arthritis or something like that.

MRI scheduled for Tuesday. Jesus I really don't need down time right now. Hoping its arthritis or something like that.

Positive thoughts your way my brother.

I have done a lot of incredibly stupid things in my day...

In my latest installment of "What are you thinking DumbA$$" I was hooking up the new washer.
I had to cut a strip of adhesive tape that came with the washer, so I grab a boning knife from the kitchen cut the tape, then set the knife on top of the washer....
I should also mention at this time I am in bare feet.

Well, the combination of Bare feet and ill advised placement of the knife combined and guess what? Yup! I bumped the knife and it fell...
And you guessed it! It landed upon my foot, and landed point down at that...

I felt the pain, and looked down to see a knife sticking in my foot...
I took it out and proceeded to bleed...

Today, 2 days later hurts like hell!

It's a dangerous world people... Be careful!

Hope it gets better soon.

on the back?

Thinking about you T2G.

Ouch CJ, get well soon.

Good luck Kev!

Blah, blah, blah…I don't know why I bother with doctors. Actually, this one went as I expected it. He's sending me for some sort of nerve test (that I have to wait for his office to call back and schedule) and some minor treatments that won't work until I have that test and go back and see him in three weeks for the results. Yay…?
OMFG…first available appointment for this nerve test is the 25th………of MARCH.

WTF?! Don't they know that officially cuts in to golf season?

WTF?! Don't they know that officially cuts in to golf season?
You ain't kidding. That means April realistically before a follow-up, and if I need surgery…?

V O M I T

Is there someone else that can do it?

Or can you just get a bionic arm or something?

You ain't kidding. That means April realistically before a follow-up, and if I need surgery…?

V O M I T

sounds like a year of pain and surgery in November.

Oh dude that is terrible.
I had to deal with that with a doctor recently where I tried for an appt in October and the first available was January.
Fortunately in my area there are doctors on every corner, but with more and more switching their business model, its hard to get in.

Broke a tooth last night and of course it's a long weekend, gonna be a fun filled weekend

Oof that sounds awful. Lots of alcohol is in order I think.

Corona's went down fine last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back