Miura Series 1957 KM 008 Putter - THP Preview Thread

Old school, like an old Ben Crenshaw blade putter style. Nice.

Not my style, but a great looking putter nontheless.

I like the headshape and simplicity of it. I could see myself gaming one of these, just not with the pure grip on it.

I'm drooling...

Dean so that means the 2135 is up for grabs? :alien:

Disappointed in the grip, i'd throw a beat grip on there and call it a day though.

Not a head shape that I would use, but I absolutely love the finish!

First impression- it looks like an awesome putter for a fancy putt putt course. Just grown so used to some type of milling on faces, it makes this feel like not a lot of thought went it being it looks so simplistic.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I guess I'm pretty old school cause I love the look of it. Seems they took the 8802 style, squashed it to give the blade more height, squared it up a bit and gave it some toe hang. I'll bet it feels solid with all that weight behind the ball.

gotta say, this speaks to me - have to find one to try out!
putter-km008.jpg

I love the look of this putter, and have almost pulled the trigger on one numerous times. I doubt I could make anything with it though...

It looks like a blade and a #9 got together and produce a heart Breaker. I like it, I like it a lot.

Some me some Miura,it looks amazing

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It looks like a blade and a #9 got together and produce a heart Breaker. I like it, I like it a lot.

This is the exact same thought I had when looking at the photos.

I look forward to your findings Dean, especially on off center strikes in relation to distance control.

It's predecessor the KM-350 is going for right around $1,000 on eBay.

That was my question, how many beans to buy this puppy?

I'm loving that slightly raised toe... most likely out of my price range, but it sure is fun to look at

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

yep, just did a quick ebay look up and one is there for $565 or so. With a stinking PURE grip that is a sin

yep, just did a quick ebay look up and one is there for $565 or so. With a stinking PURE grip that is a sin
I'd just take it to Dicks Sporting Goods, have them rip it off and put something better on. :wink:

Ha ha ha. No way would I let DSG touch that thing if I owned it.

I like it, can't wait to hear your thoughts on this one.

I kind of like it. Would be interested in how the ball feels (sounds) coming off the face.

So, So Purdy. I have a lot of time for this style and shape. Could very easily put this in play.

It's a beauty. It looks very small though.

Back