Hysterical PGA Show Video

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not often you get a chance to interview a 3 time Emmy Award winner, but when you do, you make it count. THP TV got a chance to do just that with Jeff Neubarth and instead of using our normal on air talent, we brought in the pinch hitter, Dave Neville to deliver the goods in this hysterical spot.

DNevs crushing that interview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! I can't wait to see what Jeff has up his sleeve for the show. Fun stuff!

This is hilarious from start to finish! Almost sketch comedy-ish and all off the cuff. Great stuff.

Sorry JB, your not invited.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This was great, Neubarth and Dnevs showing off some of that quick wit

That's awesome. :laughing:

Hilarious stuff! The pop ups were well timed and absolutely gold as well!

Good stuff!!

Great faux sparring between two co-workers who obviously enjoy working with each other.

Jeff wanted our suggestions so here they are; Justin Timberlake, David Feherty, Sergio, and Charlie Rymer.

All we needed was DNevs spiking the mic and walking off saying he's not getting paid enough to put up with this treatment. Got to love the guys from Callaway. They are awesome.

Great faux sparring between two co-workers who obviously enjoy working with each other.

Jeff wanted our suggestions so here they are; Justin Timberlake, David Feherty, Sergio, and Charlie Rymer.

Only if he brings Jessica with him. :in-love:

that was pretty damn good. Exactly the type of video I needed on a Monday morning.

Lol....."live from the 2018.....ohhh we are not live"....great stuff and got a good chuckle this am.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Yes!!

During first 20 seconds I was about to hit "Stop Recording" when Jeff said "You got the title wrong, start over."

I didn't realize it was actually genuine, these guys were great! Holding back laughter was tough!

Absolutely hilarious!! Can't wait to see what Jeff comes up with for the show!

This is a perfect example of why Callaway is killing it, personalities and stuff like this are so appealing and entertaining. What an amazing video!

That's a great way to start off the week.
Well done

That was pretty awesome. Neubarth berating Dnevs is a great way to start the week.

We are with 3-time Emmy.....we WERE with....

Good stuff

I personally will be boycotting Season 4 until JB is invited on hahaha

That man has a family! You can't just undress him like that.

All kidding aside, very cool and neat teaser for Callaway Live. From what I've caught of previous episodes, it is great stuff. I agree, a JT appearance would definitely be popular.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha. Nobody wants that. #RatingsKiller

Hahaha! Great job this past week (and always) I still have a lot of content to go through!

Back