Nice. This is my first pair of boa this year. I like it. Stiffens the boot up more than regular laces so I can keep mine looser
Which ones do you have?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Which ones do you have?

I have the Dialogue Boa. It's actually my 6th pair of Dialogue. My feet love them. The heat moldable liner is new to me though but easy to do with uncooked rice in an old riding sock popped in the microwave for 10 minutes. There are tutorials on YouTube for it

I have the Dialogue Boa. It's actually my 6th pair of Dialogue. My feet love them. The heat moldable liner is new to me though but easy to do with uncooked rice in an old riding sock popped in the microwave for 10 minutes. There are tutorials on YouTube for it
Cool, those are actually the ones I was looking at.

Ok, one more (for now), which model of Unions do you have?

I have Union Force. It's a good mid flex for all around riding, but probably leans a touch to the soft side for park riding. I take them anywhere though, from jump lines to cliff lines and they perform for me.

Arbor black list 169 on Facebook classifieds for $50. Why the hell not!

Did an online warranty claim Saturday for my binding and got this today. Very pleased with Rome CS!
be80df4471e6132a90840819a89bac95.jpg

Did an online warranty claim Saturday for my binding and got this today. Very pleased with Rome CS!
be80df4471e6132a90840819a89bac95.jpg

Like I said, really happy with the CS, but sad I've got no binding at the moment.
4da85e1c6f6a979de20bc3abfc265b60.jpg

Hill opens tomorrow, woohoo!
5ee084e878af0a1142267129e151b60d.jpg

Almost ready to shred tomorrow!

Bindings mounted - check
Son's liners heat molded - check
My liners heat molded - check
Rock board ptex'd - check
Boards tuned -
Boards waxed -

2 years ago today, can't wait for some snow!

Screenshot_20221019-085907~2.png

me too!

P1030616.JPGP1000431(1).JPG

no do not ride the clickers or the soft set up - hard boots way to comfortable for these 75 yr old legs. Hardbooting is like driving a Ferrari - Soft Boots kinda like a 4X4 SUV.(y)(y)(y)

no do not ride the clickers or the soft set up - hard boots way to comfortable for these 75 yr old legs. Hardbooting is like driving a Ferrari - Soft Boots kinda like a 4X4 SUV.(y)(y)(y)
To each his own, I wasn't a fan when I tried them.

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I miss going boarding need to get back out someday. I have a beautiful Never summer that needs to be ridden!

We had 2 resorts open a few runs in MN this week. I don't expect them to be open long as supposed to be about 70 this weekend. While I love snowboarding, we get enough winter here so I can wait a little longer. Golfing this weekend with some THPers which will be a good time.

Back