Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE:

KENTWOOL EXPANDS PALETTE WITH NEW ‘GAME DAY’ COLLECTION

i-FVH25Fj-L.jpg

“World’s Best Golf Sock” Now Available in Hues that Help Golfers Support Their Teams from Head-to-Toe!

GREENVILLE, S.C. — Just in time for football season, KENTWOOL, maker of the “World’s Best Golf Sock,” announced today that it is expanding the color offerings in its popular Men’s Tour Profile socks model, with a new Game Day Collection. The Game Day Collection, a fun way for golfers to support their favorite college and professional teams on and off the course, will include these 14 color combinations:

“Our golfers are also hard core college and pro sports fans,” said Dan Murphy, president at KENTWOOL. “We want to give them the opportunity to show off their favorite team colors – in comfort!”

KENTWOOL’s Men’s Tour Profile socks are constructed from a proprietary blend of Super Fine Merino Wool and other natural and high-tech performance fibers. Each pair is infused with an innovative WINDspun technology to deliver unparalleled comfort, and is designed to reduce friction, abrasion and muscle fatigue. In fact, KENTWOOL is so confident in the comfort of its socks, the company offers a lifetime “Blister-Free Guarantee” with the purchase of every pair.

The new KENTWOOL Game Day Collection will be available September 28th through http://shop.kentwool.com/cart.php and at select retail locations. Fans can preorder their favorite teams’ colors beginning today at http://shop.kentwool.com/Game-Day-Socks/. The Game Day Collection features a suggested retail price of $19.95 per pair.

Colors:
Gridiron Green/Yellow
Glory Red/White/Blue
Palmetto Garnet/Black
Crimson/Grey/White
Columbus Red/Grey/Black
Garnet/Gold/Black
Black/Red/White
Navy/Orange
Navy/Yellow
Purple/Orange
Navy/Dome Gold
Burnt Orange/White
Blue/Traditional Orange/White
Carolina Blue/White/Navy

Since 2008, KENTWOOL has been manufacturing the “World’s Best Golf Sock.” Drawing on over 150 years of mastery in wool manufacturing, KENTWOOL has leveraged the attributes of the natural “smart” fiber for unmatched comfort and performance in the sock category. For more information on the KENTWOOL brand, visit http://www.kentwool.com.

Last edited:
Having owned several pair of these socks, I could definitely buy a few more with some of these color combinations. Looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really liking that blue/yellow combination and the others look pretty good as well.

Wow look great. The best golf sock I've ever worn now comes in Fightin' Irish colors. Some of these look so good, I'd buy them without having any intention to support a specific team. Love the look of the Garnet, Gold and Black too.

They look really good.
I think I want some just for the colors with no relation to the teams.

They look so good I'd even wear those Florida Gators inspired ones.

A great idea, could add a ton of color to your sock game, no matter who you root for!

Seeing the entire lineup there are definitely a few pairs that I like regardless of school affiliation.

I have no school affiliation, but I do need to kick up my sock game.... Call it part of that mid life crisis that has hit the wardrobe recently.

I really like the looks of those. I need to try some of their socks. I could use some good socks. Might have to bight the bullet and get some of these.

They look really good.
I think I want some just for the colors with no relation to the teams.

100% agree on this. I wanted them not even thinking about a relation to team colors. At $20 a pair though that's a bit steep. I really like FJ socks and they can be had for $15 for two pairs.

Pretty sure our Buckeye fans would like this pair.

CQkd7l6UsAAfoDW.jpg

I need some Crimson/Grey/White, soon!

Columbus Red/Grey/Black...wonder what team that could be for. :alien: I'd sport them for sure.

Received an e-mail from Kentwool about these today with an offer of buy 2 pairs of the Game Day and receive a free pair of the Tour Profile. Just add FANS in the coupon code box when checking out.

Received an e-mail from Kentwool about these today with an offer of buy 2 pairs of the Game Day and receive a free pair of the Tour Profile. Just add FANS in the coupon code box when checking out.

Thats solid enough that I think I will jump in. Love the Kentwool stuff and 3 pairs for 2 makes it work for me.

Thats solid enough that I think I will jump in. Love the Kentwool stuff and 3 pairs for 2 makes it work for me.

I picked up a pair of the Game Day socks when they first became available and like the colors. Can't beat the deal so time to pick up a few more pairs.

I think the Regional Rivalry participants for OH and MI need to have some matching socks for sure!!!

These seem like a much bigger winner, than Kentwool's recently released wool underwear at $50 each... I really like the socks, and having more color combinations are always a good thing. naturally, my team isn't represented, but i'm sure i could find something close.

I have a feeling Santa might have a pair or two for my stocking this year!

Back