Best Putter grip???

Tried a few of the SuperStrokes and didn't have any success with them, but that's for you to decide. Used a Winn grip for years and liked it but my new putter came with an Ping Midsize PP58 cord grip - and I love it.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it. Although most of you suggested to go with a Super Stroke I ended up with a Winn AVS midsize. It ended up being the most comfortable and best grip to fit my hands. It's one size larger than the stock grip it replaced. I'll let everyone know how it performs tomorrow.

I changed putter grip, from original oddessey super stroke 2.0, change to golf pride tour classic. Smaller handgrip is better feeling for me. I'm done with thick handgrip.

20151021_122149_zpslgpnmtpa.jpg

I use Iomic putter grips on 90% of my putters and don't see that changing anytime soon. Most comfortable grip IMO and they last, win win.

Edel uses a non-tapered round grip (by Tacki-Mack), which I find great with several wraps. No need to worry about squaring up the grip with the face at install. I was doubtful before the install, but 2 years into it, I do not want to use another grip - gives you confidence.

SuperStroke. So far I've tried several and prefer the SS2R. It's so easy to keep the face square with a straight back-straight through stroke. Too bad I can't read greens and figure out distance control.

Back