Long Drive Championship

Thanks! I think it would be fun just to have one as a novelty. I mean, my dispersion with the driver is already a 50 yard circle!

I wouldn't be able to get it off the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be able to get it off the ground

I'm curious what your 114+ Clubhead speed with a 46" driver would turn into with a 48-50" driver.

I'm watching right now,Maurice is unreal!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Sadlowski is a beast.

150 club head speed. Ridiculous.

Was a fun watch. Crazy that Joe Miller hits one 395 and loses by 1 yd and is gone while other pairings were winning at 378...match play in LD is crazy in the final 16.

glad to see Sadlowski get thru. Hoping he wins it this year. He is just silly for his size.

Those ball speeds were just incredible! Also laughed with the smoke / light show entrance...

Amazing to watch these guys. Has there ever been a THP Long Drive Competition?

All the time in driver threads. Hehe

#InternetGolfersFTW

I think it'd turn into THP Average Drive Reality after watching the driver distance threads that pop up.

I never understood why it was in match play format, but after seeing how much the dropping temperature impacted the carry distance for the later guys I can see why it is used.

I think it'd turn into THP Average Drive Reality after watching the driver distance threads that pop up.

Or an #InternetGolfer intervention!

I never understood why it was in match play format, but after seeing how much the dropping temperature impacted the carry distance for the later guys I can see why it is used.

Agree. I quite like the brackets and the new format. Great drama in each match.

Agree. I quite like the brackets and the new format. Great drama in each match.

Seemed coincidental that the lower swing speed guys seemed to get paired with each other.

I know the winner of this competition pulls down 250k. How much do these guys win over the course of their a season? (Is there a season or is this the only competition they have?)

One of these guys made ESPN Top 10 with his 396 yard drive. Don't remember who it was though, I was getting ready for work this morning and it was on in the background.

From what I have read, Winchell would win with a 7 iron

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Long Drive Championship

404 yard fade

Back