Rallying some support for the amazing mrs.hicksta!!!

Voted. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done and done...now to repeat the next few days. Good luck

Done sailor! Sir! :D

JM

You got my vote. Good luck!

Bumping for more votes! Thanks again for the support :D!!!

Day 2 vote is in!

Voted!

Voted again today. Are we going to get any cookies or anything out of voting for her? :alien:

Got my vote in. Best of luck!

Done! Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voted again today. Are we going to get any cookies or anything out of voting for her? :alien:

Haha, we’ll see how everything shakes out

Tossed a vote in there myself. Lots of respect for our military and even more for the family that supports them!

Tossed a vote in there myself. Lots of respect for our military and even more for the family that supports them!

Agreed!!

I wanted to do a thorough research of all the candidates before I voted. It came down to 3 and Vanessa did make the top 3! Still trying to figure out who should get that vote :angel:

I wanted to do a thorough research of all the candidates before I voted. It came down to 3 and Vanessa did make the top 3! Still trying to figure out who should get that vote :angel:

Better than the bottom 3 :alien:

Voted! Good luck to the Mrs.

My vote is in...

Maybe an update to the saga that is mr. hicksta’s WITB thread? Maybe that’s just a Rogue thought running through my head.

Commented for the reminders over the next few days.

Maybe an update to the saga that is mr. hicksta’s WITB thread? Maybe that’s just a Rogue thought running through my head.

Commented for the reminders over the next few days.

I know, that thread has gone dormant! I see what you did there :wink:.

Voted! BTW, you're one lucky guy!

Two more days to vote!!!

Done sir- Good luck to the Mrs.

Voted again today. Good luck!

Back