Rallying some support for the amazing mrs.hicksta!!!

mr.hicksta

Golf->Tacos->Gainz
Reaction score
For those of you that don't know, my wife, Vanessa, is a wedding photographer and 2018 is setting up to be a huge year for her business. It will be her fourth year in business, which was started in Virginia Beach, then transitioned to Monterey, CA and is now setup for massive success in Honolulu, HI. The woman has absolutely busted her tail to get to this point, and was recently nominated for the 2018 Armed Forces Insurance Military Spouse of the Year. Obviously this is about more than just her business, but she truly is the epitome of a military spouse, and is selfless in all she does. She is an absolute super star!!! Voting is open now and the link is below. I truly appreciate the support!

She made it to the next round! Your continued support is truly appreciated!

Vote here!!! https://msoy.militaryspouse.com/vote/?uname=vanessa+hicks&branch=navy&duty=

Last edited:
My wife was MilSpouse of the year for Fort Huachuca back in 2013. I have to say, the swag is pretty decent, and the recognition helped when Rebecca was just getting traction as a freelance writer. Your wife's got my vote!

Congrats Vanessa!!!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

dude, she supports your golf equipment obsession. she has my vote any day!

Behind all great service members is an even better spouse! I'm all in once voting opens.

If you're like me, you outkicked your coverage. She must be special for you to stay with her for so long - relatively speaking, of course. Best of luck to her. Be sure to bump this thread on 2/2 so the chronologically challenged among us will "remember."

You got it buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother, you and Vanessa opened your home to me a couple of times and you have become a very good friend of mine. I would help you anyway I could.

I appreciate the support, y'all! As soon as that link is available I'll toss it in the first post and will bump this thread as necessary :D.

Happy to help! Good luck with the contest

dude, she supports your golf equipment obsession. she has my vote any day!

Ditto....congrats to Vanessa for her dedication and hard work. In respect to living with your golf buying hobby, I would have been single long ago with my better half, she has my vote!

You can count on a lot of votes from all of us!! Congrats and good luck!

you got it, I'm subscribed and will be waiting for the link

I absolutely back Vanessa and you!

This is awesome. I hope she wins, and you know THP is gonna help make it happen!

The missus told me the voting for this actually opens up on Monday, so that's when the link will be up. The first round is based on popularity, so the more votes the better! I truly appreciate the support!!!

Done!

Voted broski! Hope she wins!

voted for the day. will vote again tommorrow

done!!

Vanessa has my vote and good luck! Been following her work on Instagram as if all things go as planned, Dawn and I are thinking about having her take some pictures of us while we are out there later this year.

Vanessa has my vote and good luck! Been following her work on Instagram as if all things go as planned, Dawn and I are thinking about having her take some pictures of us while we are out there later this year.

The vote and the possible business are truly appreciated! Thanks, brotha!!!

Back