Callaway Customer Service

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.4
This is going to sound like I am a Callaway shill. I am not, but I am really impressed.

I mentioned on this forum that my wife bought me one of the Callaway tour limited Red Epic drivers as an anniversary gift. Those came out in early December. It was a very thoughtful gift, but when the Rogues were officially announced, I began thinking about it and, to be honest, it got under my skin a little bit that Callaway would put out such a club immediately before a new release. Had my wife known, I am sure she would have waited and ordered a Rogue for me, as beautiful as that red Epic is. I am more interested in the latest technology than the color of a club, at a premium price no less.

I finally decided to call Callaway, to express my view that the company might consider not releasing something like it did on the cusp of a brand new technological announcement. The woman listened to me and took my name and number. A week went by and I heard nothing. Today I received a phone call from the same woman, offering to trade straight across a brand new Rogue of my choice for the red Epic. I thought that it was a very generous offer and one that certainly did not need to be made. She told me that it is very important to Callaway that its customers feel like they are always treated fairly.

I am so impressed and felt that I needed to share that with the forum.

That's pretty remarkable. Wow.
Glad you ultimately got what you wanted!

Nothing but a good experience with them as well. I bought an Odyssey works sabertooth putter last year and it only lasted a few weeks before the face insert came unglued. Called them up and explained the issue. They came right back with asking if just returning the club to the store was convient which it really wasn’t. So they had me select a new o-works putter and sent one free of charge after I shipped them the defective one, extremely painless.

I'm super impressed by that . Not shocked though. Callaway is amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is pretty darn remarkable there. I feel like not many companies would even entertain that call, much less follow up on it and provide this resolution. Callaway gets it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This right here is one of the reasons I look to Callaway 1st when pondering new clubs. They truly seem to appreciate their Customers.

If you searched Callaway customer service here at THP you would find dozens of threads about their unparalleled customer service. I have not heard one complaint, there C/S is second to none. Good for you! I am not surprised

My Org 15 tore after 11 months so I sent an email on a Friday afternoon, got a reply and a phone number to call. When I called the guy, Jason I think, was very apologetic even though it wasn’t his fault. He explained they didn’t have the same color anymore since new versions were in the works but if I could wait a little while, they’d get me a new one. I got a call & email on 1-25, the day before they released them, to remind me they owed me a bag & pick what color I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a great company -- everyone I've ever met or dealt with there has been fantastic. As others have said, this doesn't necessarily surprise me, but it does impress me. It's one thing to replace or upgrade a product that breaks or wears out faster than expected, but to upgrade a club because a customer is dissatisfied with the timing of a release (rightly so, I'd say) is something else.

I’ve had a few great experiences with Callaway. Their customer service is remarkable. I always insist on including Callaway in every fitting I have and get the Callaway equipment if it performs the best or is as good as the best regardless of whether it is more expensive or not.

Callaway definitely didn't have to do this but nice to see they did.

That is pretty awesome customer service. I had a similar experience with CPO, they are just solid.

Awesome customer service stories from Callaway don't surprise me anymore, but damn, this one is next level even for them! Thanks for sharing!

Never experienced or heard any negative customer service feedback regarding Callaway. Another fine example of them going above and beyond to treat their customers with VIP treatment.

Glad they took care of you C.. Hope to tee it up with you again some day.

I recently had a similar experience with Callaway. I was a fan of Callaway before and will continue to recomend them to anyone.

Back