Team Paradise member Jimmy3864

Congrats Jimmy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Jimmy!!!

Jimmy! Excited for you man with the golden ticket! Great choice with this event and I know you’re going to have a freaking blast! Hope I have the opportunity to join you guys

Hi Jimmy and congrats! You made a wise choice.

Congrats Mr. Jimmy!!!

Congrats and welcome! You are in good hands with Captain Panda.

I wanted to take a moment and introduce you all to Jim aka Jimmy3864. A 60 year old golf nut from Calgary, Canada. He has been playing for 15 years and has gotten his cap down to 3 but now plays to a 10.

He like straight strolls down the fairway where he quite often finds his ball. He has some crisp iron play and is happy go lucky on the course.

He is a member of Club and plays quite a bit when the permafrost gives way.

Please join me in welcoming this fine gentleman to team Paradise!!

HI Jimmy...

Thanks Freddie for the kind welcome. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the teams, JB, Cobra/Puma and anyone else who is at the Morgan Cup. I look forward to a spirited, fun loving competition over the 3 days. It will be a blast!

Congratulations on getting in Jimmy! You're about to have the time of your life in this event.

Congrats.. Enjoy the ride

Congrats Jimmy.

You're in good hands, Jimmy! Enjoy the ride!

Welcome Jimmy! I feel you're going to make a great addition to Team Paradise! Let the countdown begin!

I wanted to take a moment and introduce you all to Jim aka Jimmy3864. A 60 year old golf nut from Calgary, Canada. He has been playing for 15 years and has gotten his cap down to 3 but now plays to a 10.

He like straight strolls down the fairway where he quite often finds his ball. He has some crisp iron play and is happy go lucky on the course.

He is a member of Club and plays quite a bit when the permafrost gives way.

Please join me in welcoming this fine gentleman to team Paradise!!

HI Jimmy...

Good luck Jimmy! You have a great Captain my man!

Bump... This should be on the front page! Since it is front page news.

Congrats Jimmy!

Congrats Jimmy! Fine use of the Golden Ticket for sure.

Nicely done Jimmy! you will enjoy playing for the great one ... Panda.

Hello Jimmy!!!

congrats Jimmy

Congrats Jimmy!

Back