What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of putter purchases lately. You animals.

We are waiting, war.
Sorry boys, gotta pay for a few THP events upcoming. No new putter purchases for me in the near future.

Sorry boys, gotta pay for a few THP events upcoming. No new putter purchases for me in the near future.
I wouldnt change a thing buddy you were like 99 of 100 from inside 5 feet

I wouldnt change a thing buddy you were like 99 of 100 from inside 5 feet
Dont plan on it. That #7 thats in the bag currently is a solid setup for me.

Oh boo. We don't let putter purchases get in the way of thp event entry fees... dig deeper

Well someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse! :)

Bought this bad boy today. Not too bad for my first Scotty!

20150905_132255_zpseuqwvqzr.jpg

20150905_132233_zpshnmkf1eh.jpg

20150905_132201_zpszvebguy7.jpg

20150905_132148_zpslpzolhlj.jpg

If you don't like it... Feel free to let me know. Asking for a friend..

Hickerad, I hope you love it and game it like crazy dude. Really glad you asked for it.

I'm glad I asked too! Thought it would be a pipe dream for sure but just couldn't resist! It will defiantly be in the bag. Might have to move the Milled Collection #2 though. ;)

I'm glad I asked too! Thought it would be a pipe dream for sure but just couldn't resist! It will defiantly be in the bag. Might have to move the Milled Collection #2 though. ;)
Or be like a typical THPer.... Start the collection!

THP'D, hit some balls at GS at lunch time. Tracked my new Odyssey Staff Bag.

34" Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1 Wide putter :D

Last edited:
Big UA Haul Today

- 4 UA Playoff Polos
- 3 UA Match Play Shorts
- 1 Jordan Spieth Tee

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought a tour trusty 54 for nothing, to tinker with. Since I'm on a cobra kick lately and love the way that leading edge sits flush

Scratched an itch...wondered about the roll TM putters put on the ball and got a deal on a brand new White Smoke MC-72. Only spend $60 so don't have a ton out of pocket to try it out.

Wow!!!!

​I like the blue and black Ron.

Nice haul, Ron!

heck of a haul their ronaldo

Man I was feeling good about my apparel haul and Ron comes in and buys Scotty's whole website.

Man I was feeling good about my apparel haul and Ron comes in and buys Scotty's whole website.
He is an #enabler

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back