BriMac

Bullet Bleeders
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Fluctuates
These videos are fantastic. What a great idea, and even better execution, having Michael at the show. Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seconded! Vrska really brought his A game, and the content thus far has been superb. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

He did a marvelous job!!

He’s been even better than I anticipated. I’m enjoying the coverage and learning more than in past years.

These videos are fantastic. What a great idea, and even better execution, having Michael at the show. Thanks THP!

Thank you. We have a lot more coming too.

Certainly agree....Great addition to the Team!

100% agreed

It was great being around Michael and listening to his knowledge plus he was a pretty cool dude.

It was really interesting to hear his interviews this year. Very cool perspective on the golf industry

Was a nice addition to the coverage this year I'm hoping they put out even more =)

Was a nice addition to the coverage this year I'm hoping they put out even more =)

THere are still probably 20-30 videos to come including a couple next week that dive DEEP into tech.

THere are still probably 20-30 videos to come including a couple next week that dive DEEP into tech.

Look forward to seeing them. They have all been great and learning a ton from the ones already out.

The guy is wicked smart and can explain things so well that even people like me can understand them.

Back