2015 Cleveland Golf Tour For THPers - Up & Down

Old vs. New. I may have been a little overdue for a new wedge.
92b1c76bd5ad0f7010f41e7355e7ff30.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What a great day. Knowledge in spades as well as plenty of time with new friends and members who get to see what a THP event is for the first time.

Plus I had an 8.0 on the new Srixon swing analyzer so I get #internetgolfer nerd cred.

Old vs. New. I may have been a little overdue for a new wedge.
92b1c76bd5ad0f7010f41e7355e7ff30.jpg

Gamed the tour actions for many years,solid clubs. This is a great upgrade though and personized

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

What a great day. Knowledge in spades as well as plenty of time with new friends and members who get to see what a THP event is for the first time.

Plus I had an 8.0 on the new Srixon swing analyzer so I get #internetgolfer nerd cred.

I got it to 7.6 after everyone left. Figured out what it was looking for! Ha!

These bags are sweet

d5ad937e4097527eeab79938b8be23fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that bag on the right the staff cart bag? Has 14 way dividers... it is nice looking...

That black 14 way with the putter well in the back left of the above photo is SICK!

I posted a towering 227 yard drive on the first swing of the long drive competition. That mammoth blast held up until someone else finally hit a qualifying drive in the fairway. Then on Nate's 4th attempt he got it past me by about 90 yards.

Is that bag on the right the staff cart bag? Has 14 way dividers... it is nice looking...

Sorry, but I'm not sure. That was part of a display along a wall in the marketing department. There was a lot to see today and some of it went by a little fast.

Very impressed with the putter. Thanks for posting that up Nate.
You guys are really doing a great job today. Thanks!

Here is the Bluetooth speaker too. Works really well.
b0c4bf3e795c77ecaebee9153b1b9e86.jpg

I absolutely NEED one of these putters. A number 8 methinks.

Love the look of the speaker

Just got caught up again. Some really awesome pics and updates.

the swag is sweet and long drive and closest to the pin contests. Great event

Awesome awesome day for you guys! Such an unique event and those wedges are you kidding?!

Amazing swag! Blown away by those wedges. So badass! What a great event!

Great videos Nate

Just caught up with this and all I can say is wow...super jealous right now! Keep the great post coming boys.

Took a half wedge swing in my hotel room with the swing byte. Not sure what it all means yet, but it's pretty cool.
552c957570c1ac085d7d1f1a862ea2f4.jpg

Back