Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf - Extra Rounds & Travel Thread

I may have my next birthday here waiting on Mikey Mike get here!

Where you at? I'm at baggage #2 waiting for sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They let us through security without taking shoes / jackets off, putting computers in separate bins or removing toiletries from carry on so in thinking explosives. Fastest security line ever.

Impossible. That would actually make sense.

In case you forgot this is me

99690125d85970d3f239a5f72072f3ba.jpg

this guy looks like he means business

When is the live thread going up? or did I miss it?

ThePapa and I are at HQ in the parking lot near the front door.. Nate and Mike just pulled up. And now Emmers too.

Last edited:
What time you guys showing up tomorrow morning?

I was planing in getting there about 7:30

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What time you guys showing up tomorrow morning?

7:30-7:45 or so probably

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How much time should we allow from HB?

Honestly I would Google map. Traffic in SoCal is unpredictable. I would say 30 to 40 min though.

Honestly I would Google map. Traffic in SoCal is unpredictable. I would say 30 to 40 min though.

I'm leaving around 5:30 to try and be there by 7:30 and hit the range before. Course is going to be tough so I'll need time to stretch out before teeing off. You decide who is going in each tee time?

The guys who need to be at LAX should take the 8:12

Hey guys. I have been fighting this sinus/ throat infection for a couple days and it is putting the round in jeopardy for me. I am feeling much better and hope to play but it will be game decision in the morning. I am still going to drive up there and pay of course. The only issue is I promised tequila I would give him a ride to john Wayne airport after the round. I'm asking if in case I can't go if Alez or possibly Ken could give him a ride since both of you are going south after the round. Sorry for the last minute I was hoping to feel better by now.

Hey guys. I have been fighting this sinus/ throat infection for a couple days and it is putting the round in jeopardy for me. I am feeling much better and hope to play but it will be game decision in the morning. I am still going to drive up there and pay of course. The only issue is I promised tequila I would give him a ride to john Wayne airport after the round. I'm asking if in case I can't go if Alez or possibly Ken could give him a ride since both of you are going south after the round. Sorry for the last minute I was hoping to feel better by now.

If my wife doesn't ride with me in the am, then I can take T4K. Ill ask her tonight and post a for sure once I find out.

Thanks Alez. I'm like 80% sure I'm going to tough it out. But if I feel like I did yesterday I can't run myself down like that.

I should be available for a ride also

On my way! See you guys in a few hours. Also T4K if you need a ride to Airport, let me know, my passenger seat is empty.

Alright guys I'm on my way with clubs in the trunk. Gonna give it a go. Feel a lot better today

Our course today
a6aafe2f50d39d24addf5f270038d756.jpg

Some pictures of this mornings extra round course

713e0f69553adc40048b90dcea1e7679.jpg

Approach on #2 par 5. I hit Heavenwood to right fringe, two putt for birdie

031d10dcceb8ceb4317c6d63b1bb4b1d.jpg

Back