The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I will be on sportscenter tonight. If you see a d3 game with a shot made at the buzzer that is against my team. Kid scored 51 points. ugh. :banghead:
Will you be the one rushing out onto the court making the No Good, Wave it off motion :D

sorry to to hear that, always a tough way to use.

Pretty sure I will be on sportscenter tonight. If you see a d3 game with a shot made at the buzzer that is against my team. Kid scored 51 points. ugh. :banghead:

"From way downtown...Bang!"

4820_tsdspor-ec001.jpg

Lactose intolerance. 95% sure it's been my problem for quite a while. Totally changes my diet

2 nights in a row up in the middle of the night. Ugh, life is complicated right now.

Get better CPL

Sorry to hear this Barry. Hang in there!

Sending positive thoughts your way, Barry.

https://vimeo.com/154496986
Why do I constantly think I'm less than half a century into this journey? Loud pop in my left quad and now can't bend it or lift it. Business trip is in jeopardy for Tuesday and local job tomorrow. Need to go find some dirt to rub on it.

Goddamn mother ****ers. Have to run into Dillards for five minutes and come out and somebody opened their door on my car. Big ding on my new car.

What kind of person does not have common sense and leave a note.

Why do I constantly think I'm less than half a century into this journey? Loud pop in my left quad and now can't bend it or lift it. Business trip is in jeopardy for Tuesday and local job tomorrow. Need to go find some dirt to rub on it.
Wtf..........

Goddamn mother ****ers. Have to run into Dillards for five minutes and come out and somebody opened their door on my car. Big ding on my new car.

True story I was in my wife's SUV waiting for my wife who ran into trader joes... Lady comes out and opens her door right into my passenger side. She does/says nothing... I get out and ask for her insurance and she says "it's not that bad" I told her give me your insurance or I write down your plates as a hit and run... People are pieces of work...

True story I was in my wife's SUV waiting for my wife who ran into trader joes... Lady comes out and opens her door right into my passenger side. She does/says nothing... I get out and ask for her insurance and she says "it's not that bad" I told her give me your insurance or I write down your plates as a hit and run... People are pieces of work...

I fee like calling Dillard's and asking for loss prevention because they say the lot is recorded. But sometimes it's best to let karma play its role.

I fee like calling Dillard's and asking for loss prevention because they say the lot is recorded. But sometimes it's best to let karma play its role.
LOL!! I was just going to post a rant about unappreciative people and Karma being a b*tch...I'm a big fan of Karma!!

That sucks dude.

It goes back to what I said a few weeks ago, This world is full of a$$holes.

Oh man I feel your pain. Few things get me as wound up and angry as somebody dinging up my vehicles.

That sucks dude.

It goes back to what I said a few weeks ago, This world is full of a$$holes.
So true and you being in retail, I know you see more than your share. It's tough to just grin and bear it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Oh man I feel your pain. Few things get me as wound up and angry as somebody dinging up my vehicles.

It just kills me because its a new car. Had it for a few months, and the car I have wanted for a LONG time.
How disgusting are people that they assume the Bernie Sanders fairy is just going pop in and say "dont worry about it, no need to pay bills anymore".
Now I have to either spend money or have a dent in my car.

Small enough that a good paintless dent guy can pull it out?

So true and you being in retail, I know you see more than your share. It's tough to just grin and bear it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Lots of a'holes on a daily basis.

Gotta kill 'em with kindness.

Get better soon Doug were going to be able to play golf around here one day and you need to be healthy for it.

Small enough that a good paintless dent guy can pull it out?

Not sure really. Too angry to go back out and look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back