Up & Down w/ Cleveland Golf - Extra Rounds & Travel Thread

10 hours or so before I head out, this is going to be the longest day of work ever.

Packed up my golf bag and a few pair of shoes. Got my clothes laid out for each day, what I'll wear Friday and all the other stuff done. Just packing toiletries in the AM and I'm done. Man I can't wait to see what's in store for us.
Did that last night and I still worry that I've forgotten something. I have no clue either but I'm sure that we'll have a blast.

10 hours or so before I head out, this is going to be the longest day of work ever.
13 hours from now I will hopefully be making the mad dash from baggage claim to Enterprise before they close at 11:00. I hate taking the last flight out of Sacramento Inter-Galactic but it sure beats rush hour in SoCal.

Safe travels everyone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cleaning out my bag before I leave, no wonder it's been feeling heavy.
7d15117c76421e38791bec3c7d8b5579.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bird is in the air. See you boys on the other side!

Enjoy the day everyone. Can't wait to see the excitement unfold.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Safe travels! Looking forward to following along.

Up at 4am sucks. But I hop in the car and the song that is playing is the Black Eyed Pea's "I've Got a Feeling'". #omen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

safe travels everyone, enjoy the awesome weeekend

Leaving Bako now to pick up t4k at the OC airport. See you guys soon!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Safe travels everyone! Awesomeness awaits!

I don't think I've seen this in the security line before. - 4 legged friends keeping bombs off the planes FTW
92450744b820b3f9e502a4ce7d774769.jpg

My two travel companions this morning
e1cf8784c993b4541fb807424c65f1f7.jpg

Safe travels everyone!!!

Travel safe everyone!

I don't think I've seen this in the security line before. - 4 legged friends keeping bombs off the planes FTW
92450744b820b3f9e502a4ce7d774769.jpg

They might be sniffing for dope.

Have a great time guys! Safe travels!

I don't know how but we got out of Dallas on time. Headed to car rental to wait for Mike!

I don't know how but we got out of Dallas on time. Headed to car rental to wait for Mike!

In case you forgot this is me

99690125d85970d3f239a5f72072f3ba.jpg

They might be sniffing for dope.

They let us through security without taking shoes / jackets off, putting computers in separate bins or removing toiletries from carry on so in thinking explosives. Fastest security line ever.

I may have my next birthday here waiting on Mikey Mike get here!

Back