What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beef stew in the crock pot, and Yorkshire pudding.

Diet starts tomorrow. That means chipotle tonight

parents are bringing over dinner in 45 mins. No idea what it'll be.

That said, I think the goodwill is fading a bit haha -- Time to start cooking for the fam I think. Wife doesn't seem to enjoy it anyways.

Been working on my swing and golf grip in the mirror for over an hour.Very very hungry, I'm thinking Indian food.Problem is how fast it goes thru my system

Spaghetti.

That's not the Founders Favorite. It's what we had!

Oh man....despite just eating a gigantic buffalo chicken sub and feeling stuffed...this looks absolutely amazing haha

Homemade Chicken and Vegetable soup with salsa.. Was delicious.

Oh man....despite just eating a gigantic buffalo chicken sub and feeling stuffed...this looks absolutely amazing haha

It's really good. Nice mix of flavours. Even the wife, who is usually a one topping style pizza eater, will eat it.

Chicken with Kale and some other green stuff. Did I mention over in the weight and nutrition thread I was trying to drop a few. YUM. Water to chase it down.

Finished off the beef stew.

About to make a couple of really good BLT's!

JM

Turkey burgers with salsa and some brown rice.

Chicken nuggets and veggies. So, a 4 year olds dinner.

McD's. We were going to go to Piada, but as we pull in a high school basketball team is walking in. We turned around and left.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Today will be spaghetti bolognese with garlic bread

Entirely homemade vegan pizza...so damn good. Already baked bread, now to bake again with toppings.

25ce9bdc6e9f73882867fe2a4a4c7348.jpg

That looks delightful Cookie.

I need to change your name in my phone back to Vexan though. Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back