Shane’s Big 50 birthday in Vegas/contest

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
Me and some other THP’ers will be hitting Vegas next week for golf and an attempt at killing our livers.
The course list is
Shadow Creek
Bali Hai
Royal Links.
I can’t think of a better way to celebrate being fiddy.
The guys coming with are: Ron (lightning bolt), Mike Dean, Greg Drews, Bryan aka Byron aka Balls (TheChosen1). Kang (KC720) and Doug (J4U) and Will (Apeglegninja)
Ron and I arrive Tuesday and the other yahoos arrive Wednesday. Ron and myself and doing shadow creek Wednesday morning, Ron surprised me with this and I can’t thank my brother enough.
There be a lot of pictures highlighting the hijinks that will occur.
I think we need a contest so here it is.
Pick the winner between ron and I at shadow creek, the difference between our scores and our total score.
The winner will receive the following. O works 2 ball putter (33 inches) Srixon Cart Bag (its the one I used last and its a great cart bag) 1 dozen snell MTD red or black balls and my epic 3 wood with atmos red 6s shaft.
Good luck and can’t wait to get this party started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shadow creek invite was lost in the mail so sadly won't have a front row seat.

I've gotta ponder this one

Dang, someone is going to win a great prize. Have fun out there.

Wow very generous.
I pick you by 3 shooting an 84.
87 for Ron

Sounds like it wil be an amzing trip! Will have to ponder my contest entry.

It will be a tie 81-81 and I expect the prizes to be waiting for me when I get there the next day.

Wouldn’t be the first time. Seems like we always tie

And it’s not on purpose

Have fun Shane. Happy Bday.

I pick Ron with 83 and Shane with an 84. Have a blast guys.

Wow that is very generous of you . I will go Shane 84 and Ron 86. 2 shots down to the wire . Have a great birthday

You guys are going to have a great time. I'm going Shane 82, Ron 83.

Shane 81 Ron 85. Have fun and be safe.

Happy Birthday, what a great way to celebrate a milestone. I see you (Shane) winning 81-82 over Ron. Have a lot of fun and hit em long and straight.

Hell of a prize pack. Let me do some research and not try to rely on Ron to perform the same as he did in Chicago. :)

Wow! This is awesome guys! Love the idea!

There are no losers here! Enjoy the week Shane and happy 50 again!

Hell of a prize pack. Let me do some research and not try to rely on Ron to perform the same as he did in Chicago. :)

I would be alright if I shot that one over back nine again like I did there let’s just leave that front in Chicago though.

I would be alright if I shot that one over back nine again like I did there let’s just leave that front in Chicago though.

Well we get our moneys worth...I saw all of it. haha

My invite got lost too. Damn USPS lol. Ron says he's hitting driver 200 and can't hit the side of a barn. Shane's not getting any younger. It will probably depend on how many drinks they have lol. On over/under 15 shots for both I take over

My invite got lost too. Damn USPS lol. Ron says he's hitting driver 200 and can't hit the side of a barn. Shane's not getting any younger. It will probably depend on how many drinks they have lol. On over/under 15 shots for both I take over

Lol driver issues may or may not have been resolved. Plus I hit 60% of fairways today. Don’t think I have done that in a long time lol

Interesting tidbit on the trip itself there will be an f8, m3, rogue and rogue sz in play. Sounds like some ultimate driver testing needs to be done. #2018drivers

That's one heck of a birthday bash Shane!! I'll be there Feb 10-13 if you guys are still around for drinks.

Interesting tidbit on the trip itself there will be an f8, m3, rouge and rouge sz in play. Sounds like some ultimate driver testing needs to be done. #2018drivers

Yeah that's an impressive lineup for sure

Back