The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCup, hmmmmmm
Chad vs Dean sounds like a Pay-Per-View Event

How cool is this! 2016 is already shaping up to be a heck of a year.

Hashtag even has the shooter mcgavin wink at the end... This is gonna be fun

This sounds AWESOME!! So excited for an awesome 2016 year and this event sounds epic!

Don't even think about riding the fence. Pick a side -- run with it. Winners take all.
I like this too. Don't toe the line. Pick a side and go! That being said I'm with Deano no question. Dude just knows how to win.

I like this too. Don't toe the line. Pick a side and go! That being said I'm with Deano no question. Dude just knows how to win.

I'll see you in MB, at this rate it'll be just Chad and I against a team of 100 or so.

#timeforanotherace

I'll see you in MB, at this rate it'll be just Chad and I against a team of 100 or so.

#timeforanotherace

I'll be fighting along your side. I'll bring cookies

Sorry Gents but I have to go with #Chad and Cookie on this one.

I know I love Mikedean and his group of THPers, but #Chad just reminds me of that lonely boy on the playground that is always picked last and I feel he needs more support. So I'm with #Chad.

#timeforanotherace
lol i have yet to pick a side just because i have no clue what the contests will be or how this will be set

lol i have yet to pick a side just because i have no clue what the contests will be or how this will be set

As a fellow Ohioan to Mike this says a ton. :alien:

Takes real balls to commit with details unknown. Stand up strong and be loud....send a message early and often.

#TheCup, boom, bring it on!!!

As a fellow Ohioan to Mike this says a ton. :alien:

Takes real balls to commit with details unknown. Stand up strong and be loud....send a message early and often.
He didnt pick my team to win the Gauntlet. Hes still dead to me

im with you on this train

#TheCup - I love it, can't wait to hear more!

I am so on Team Chad, Mike keeps hating on Michigan.

Man this thread has a #Regional vibe to it. So many #Rivalries

#TheCup sounds like a don't miss event!! My pick before was with Mike and that hasn't changed..

Looking forward to all the strategery! This should be an exciting event to watch (and hopefully participate in)!

This sounds like an incredible event.

Rare footage has been leaked, good luck to those siding with him

ouch. Yeah that's who I'd want to lead my team. #GoodLuck #ParticipationRibbon #NoGearForYou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back