The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Auburn Arkansas game is a big game for both programs. A loss here pretty much puts the nail in Auburn's season. And I think a loss for Arkansas puts the nail in Burts tenure at Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy to see all these Big 12 games being played in the rain

Sean White is throwing the ball well but our receivers can't do anything with it. I've never seen so many drops.

Sean White is throwing the ball well but our receivers can't do anything with it. I've never seen so many drops.

It's disgusting

You didn't watch notre dame against Clemson

Jebus, I wonder how many Fire Al Golden banners will be flying over Joe Robbie at next game. Clemson may score in the 70's. Again.

Jebus, I wonder how many Fire Al Golden banners will be flying over Joe Robbie at next game. Clemson may score in the 70's. Again.

He has to be gone. Unreal he is still there.

Auburn scores. If Auburn can prevent the quick score from Arkansas I will be unbelievably happy to go into the 2nd half down by 7, especially getting the ball to start the half.

Oh My lord, 42-0 Clemson. How awful is Miami, Golden really should just hit up Monster.com during the half.

Its ugly. Never seen so many signs as I do when driving through Coral Gables. That program is is a dumpster fire. New coach and new place to play that isn't an hour from campus.

There's literally 100 people in the stands at the Miami Clemson game

There's literally 100 people in the stands at the Miami Clemson game

Wow I'm impressed it's that many. Must be all of their moms.

I like Marylands throw backs.

Our Swiss cheese defense cannot stop a capable pass game. Wow, that's pathetic after a turnover to 3nOut.

Liking the script "Indiana" on the IU helmets too. Is it throw back week or something?

Great catch by MSU for the TD.

MSU v IU are playing in an absolute monsoon right now. Holy cow haha

Just a total down pour

Indiana helped out with some....highly questionable....penalties en route to a 94 yard, 5 play drive for a TD to tie it up. Continue to get lit up through the air.

Good lord. Our defensive backfield is getting beat like they stole something. My goodness. Against Indi-freaking-ana. I know it's a trap game, but jeez Oh Petes.

Just got home from the Arkansas v. Auburn game.

Nice to get the win, but if Auburn hadn't dropped about 10 catchable balls, they would have rolled the Hogs.

Proud of Narduzzi and what he has done already with Pitt so far. Knew he'd be successful immediately with a good gig. Sucks to lose him on the defense as we have shown he makes a HUGE difference.

Ruh roh toledo is in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back