Seamus Golf Review

I can't help but fear they are starting to overextend a bit.

I can't help but fear they are starting to overextend a bit.
I thought the exact same thing.....I wish they would just stay true to what got them this far.

I would beg to differ. They haven't strayed away from tartan or golf accessories at all. Just my two cents. I'm not a visor guy, but I love they design.

I would beg to differ. They haven't strayed away from tartan or golf accessories at all. Just my two cents. I'm not a visor guy, but I love they design.
That's why opinions are opinions dude.

Wish they would bring back rhe roulette on the headcovers....still mad i never pulled the trigger, even if its going to cover up only a single cog driver

Wish they would bring back rhe roulette on the headcovers....still mad i never pulled the trigger, even if its going to cover up only a single cog driver

After the granddaddy I have one I'll send you. Depending on bag color I'll have to redo my covers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the granddaddy I have one I'll send you. Depending on bag color I'll have to redo my covers

Sounds good i got some killer LH gear i can send ya too

Amen Jman. Amen. Cheers!

That purple is slick!!!

I got this material on mine, PERFECT for what I wanted as it'll go with anything!

CharcoalHarrisTweed_large.jpg

I was just looking at this, pretty sweet

I just found this thread and read all 48 pages. These headcovers are gorgeous and would love to complete my kit with them. Pricing is a little steep but everyone appears to be happy with their purchases. A couple of questions to the Canadians that purchased. Are there any custom duties? Also, from time of order to delivery how long did it take? Thanks in advance. Cheers!!!

I just found this thread and read all 48 pages. These headcovers are gorgeous and would love to complete my kit with them. Pricing is a little steep but everyone appears to be happy with their purchases. A couple of questions to the Canadians that purchased. Are there any custom duties? Also, from time of order to delivery how long did it take? Thanks in advance. Cheers!!!
My recollection is it was like 2 days for them to fulfill the order plus shipping time from Portland, OR to your location.

My recollection is it was like 2 days for them to fulfill the order plus shipping time from Portland, OR to your location.
A little longer if you select custom options. I ordered a pouch with a custom leather tag; and a divot tool and ball marker with custom stamping on October 21 and they have not shipped yet. From my recollection of my last order, this is normal for that type of order. Regardless, USPS two-day priority shipping for us here in the US once it does ship.

A little longer if you select custom options. I ordered a pouch with a custom leather tag; and a divot tool and ball marker with custom stamping on October 21 and they have not shipped yet. From my recollection of my last order, this is normal for that type of order. Regardless, USPS two-day priority shipping for us here in the US once it does ship.

I think it was almost 10 days between a custom order and shipping date last time I ordered something from them

b108686d13561ee4c8c871c6b0a58cc5.jpg

Love this. So so so happy.

b108686d13561ee4c8c871c6b0a58cc5.jpg

Love this. So so so happy.

GREAT looking pouch!!! I'll have to break the vault to get myself a pouch and some headcovers. Are there any working coupon codes that could be passed my way? :act-up::act-up::act-up:

GREAT looking pouch!!! I'll have to break the vault to get myself a pouch and some headcovers. Are there any working coupon codes that could be passed my way? :act-up::act-up::act-up:
None that I know of right now sadly

OK I bit the bullet last night and ordered 4 headcovers, a zippered pouch and a eucalyptus bag tag. For those that may be interested, the coupon code for the eucalyptus bag tags is still valid. I'll post some pix when everything arrives. This will give me a few days to figure out how to post pix and images on THP with Photobucket.

I've had mine since February - still look great & have held up well (even being rained on regularly this year in this tropical forest we call Atlanta) and yes, the driver headcover will swallow a 460cc head no problem. I make sure to wipe the clubhead off with the towel before placing the headcover back on, so no effect to the interior lining.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...013-PGA-Show&p=2018920&viewfull=1#post2018920

Still receive many favorable comments about them.

Thought about starting to collect them, but realized that things could get out of hand very fast, they're that cool.

My original post (above) resides on page one of the thread:

Now coming up on three years of regular use & the headcovers are still going strong; no fading, tears, or frayed threads & I continue to receive compliments about them.

Find a pattern you like & just order them, you deserve it.

Seamus Golf Review

Love……LOVE

38d5d5f8e5b2b2a47121a1d6fd8734f3.jpg

8ac3cbefeb07e5b881d7f393f344c262.jpg

d4b9f124e3f8af38e5eeeaffc7d640b0.jpg

That's some solid Seamus swag Pete

I thought Seamus tartan headcovers were gorgeous from the first time that I saw them.

My big dog is covered by a...well, big dog from Daphne; but I have Seamus tartans on my fairways. They are a bit of an extravagance, I admit, but those billboard covers from the OEMs remind me of those stand bags with the stick-out sticks. OK for the younger kids, but they don't do it for me at all.

The big Jan Craig knit pom poms are nice too, but I love the tartans.

My Seamus delivery finally came in. One of the best golf purchases I've ever made. :banana:

Driver Cover
D7K_6516_zpsz5ormogl.jpg

Fairway Woods Covers
D7K_6518_zpsfkcqakj0.jpg

D7K_6521_zpsebw15jtl.jpg

Hybrid Cover
D7K_6522_zpsqzbvua5k.jpg

Pouch & Divot Tool
D7K_6524_zpsq8rlo2w0.jpg

Group Photos
D7K_6547_zps1hzquyyb.jpg

D7K_6540_zpsqm6fehmp.jpg

those look sharp!

Looks good! I love the looks, I just wish they weren't as expensive

Anyone know of any cyber monday Seamus codes coming up?

Back