The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDonald's being out of Milj Shakes. Makes the drive home a bit longer

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My bud Nick has passed. Went today in his sleep. I'm glad his suffering and pain is finished. 48 years old. Former Marine. Worked crash crew at MCAS Cherry Point and at Bogue field.. Saw plenty of death in that job, but also was part of saving several Marine lives in some crashes as well.

Never married, never had kids. We went to high school together, joined the Marines together and lived together for a few years after we were both out. Like a brother to me. This hurts bad. Eff cancer.
Sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers coming at you.

Post via Taptalk

McDonald's being out of Milj Shakes. Makes the drive home a bit longer

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Ha ha ha... I hate when that happens...

Post via Taptalk

Paying $$$ for a course, leaving, then finding out that if you stayed a little longer, the course allowed a free replay round. Lol, happy though that my thp friends got in on that deal !

Post via Taptalk

Sorry to hear about your friend Barry. He fought the good fight, he earned his time to now rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers for those left behind.

I'm sorry, Barry. So terrible.

My bud Nick has passed. Went today in his sleep. I'm glad his suffering and pain is finished. 48 years old. Former Marine. Worked crash crew at MCAS Cherry Point and at Bogue field.. Saw plenty of death in that job, but also was part of saving several Marine lives in some crashes as well.

Never married, never had kids. We went to high school together, joined the Marines together and lived together for a few years after we were both out. Like a brother to me. This hurts bad. Eff cancer.

Sorry buddy, if you need me I'm here brother.

Hate hearing that Barry. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Sorry for your loss, Barry.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

So sorry Barry

Very sorry for your loss, Barry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's very small potatoes compared to stuff others are dealing with now but my minor rant is this - how hard is it to get on a plane? And put your stuff in the compartment above your own seat, not in the first few rows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hear about this loss.

Sorry to hear about your loss Barry. He sounded like a great friend and guy.

Sorry for your loss Barry

Very sorry for your loss Barry. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Just got over being sick before heading to California last week and get home yesterday sick again.

This is terrible

Just got over being sick before heading to California last week and get home yesterday sick again.

This is terrible

YOu have to be allergic to THPERS since your sick time is always after being with them lol

Its probably the recycled plane air...or the feet on the plane :alien:. Maybe you need to start wearing one of those surgical masks when you travel.

Unleash the HAZMAT SUIT

maybe its just florida

Its probably the recycled plane air...or the feet on the plane :alien:. Maybe you need to start wearing one of those surgical masks when you travel.

I'm sure it is. I'm so over this it's absurd. Last night after being gone for a full week, I was asleep with in an hour and can't breath and am coughing like crazy. Not fair to GG to deal with all of the stuff while I'm gone and then add me to the mix.

That sucks -sorry to hear that Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back