DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
a4f1ba9dd7eb2378349c6d66e1c3fffb.jpg

From the 2nd green

Have fun out there today fellas

6d001d907ddab84f3ca8785fb7b80fa8.jpg

5th Tee. Beautiful day here at the Creek.

Looks great. Enjoy it all

Beautiful par 4 5th.

a376a80202c804c6dfa673f286147904.jpg

bf39f1a2d439b443be1295ec01f119d2.jpg

9th Tee

Par 3 11th

8db64226f695c7b1e26973612b590dfb.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

69659ac3c6adb3af022494b74c83ea19.jpg

Matt from 13

f1c54040156724e62c2bb0d2b922d801.jpg

DiveGuy from 15th tee

What a fantastic day!

All:

Had a fantastic day at Whiskey Creek, made all the more special with perfect weather but mostly golfing with THP'ers. Hopefully we will be able to do it again soon. Saw some awesome display of golf out there too (yeah I'm talking to you Mizunofan99 - almost holing out from the fairway, JohnSinVA's dropping some putting bombs from long distance, and CAA_Beat's laser accuracy hitting a green's fan on an approach shot ). Apparently being hung over helped my game too, lol. Good memories!

Post via Taptalk

So there were still about six of us sitting around drinking. I go to use the facilities and litterally everyone but UVAwahoo is gone.

He said Mizuno fan went to ask how much to play more. They said go play all you can no charge.

He said it was a bull rush for the doors.

So T2GRN18 MuzunoFan son of Odin DiveGuy and EMart all are out for more golf.

So there were still about six of us sitting around drinking. I go to use the facilities and litterally everyone but UVAwahoo is gone.

He said Mizuno fan went to ask how much to play more. They said go play all you can no charge.

He said it was a bull rush for the doors.

So T2GRN18 MuzunoFan son of Odin DiveGuy and EMart all are out for more golf.

Awe man! That's awesome!

Post via Taptalk

Really glad I made the trip, what a gorgeous course and in my opinion a way better value than we got at Bulle Rock not to long ago. I was surprised just how many elevation changers there were and it seemed like all the par 5's except for the last one up were up hill. Really enjoyed playing with our group, besides a few bad shots we all hit the ball pretty solid all day.

Really glad I made the trip, what a gorgeous course and in my opinion a way better value than we got at Bulle Rock not to long ago. I was surprised just how many elevation changers there were and it seemed like all the par 5's except for the last one up were up hill. Really enjoyed playing with our group, besides a few bad shots we all hit the ball pretty solid all day.
Totally agree. Much better condition than bulle rock, but the greens were a little rough in spots too.

Post via Taptalk

Had a blast playing with everyone today! Thanks for a great time, as always. Be on the look out for the next round this year and get in on the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MooToo definitly agree with you on the value vs Bulle Rock. It eas nice to have a grass driving ramge thst actually had grass to hit from.

Great course, great friends equals great time. As good as the golf was hanging out with a lounge full of THP'ers was the best.

Had a blast playing with everyone today! Thanks for a great time, as always. Be on the look out for the next round this year and get in on the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so glad you made it molten. And high thanks to you and JohnSinVA for letting me take some swings with the ProtoIrons. I'll post more of my thoughts in the Wilson thread.

Awesome day today and had tons of fun. Molten, Motoo,and UVAWahoo area blast to play with and we had some good laughs about all kinds of stuff

What a great Frickin day with some great guys. Big Thanks to Kevin for setting it all up and making the arrangements.

I played with MizunoFan99, JohnSinVA and MDGolfHacker. First time meeting Mizuno and John, but two classy guys I can't wait to play with again. MDGH and I have been golf buds for over 12 years, but this is the first time this year we played in the same group. As always with him the round was a true pleasure. Just one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

We all had our shining moments and we all hit at least a couple stinkers. But the good times never stopped.

Enjoyed the 19th hole very much with the guys that were able to stick around. Several rounds bought by everyone!! We saw the Redskins make a miracle comeback.

All in in all a fantastic day

Awesome day yesterday! Arrived actually 6 minutes before my tee time, only to find out everyone had already gone. WTF?!?! Course was great about it. Sent out a "runner" to let the last group know I was on my way and to wait up and let me play as a single until I caught DiveGuy and Bigball on #3. Great fun. Hate that I couldn't hang around afterwards and take advantage of the free replay.

Can't wait to do it again!

Almost forgot... big thanks to Kevin for taking time to organize everything. Again, awesome day on the course with THPers!

Turned out to be a great day! Played with Dive guy ( Mike has serious game! ) and Greg (G$$$ - seemed like his ball was determined to find sand all day long!) and really had a blast. The course is an awesome layout, and even though it wasn't as perfect as it usually is, I agree it was still a way better value than Bulle Rock. I played pretty well for me all things considered. Had a great time talking with a lot of the guys I know of, but had never really met before ( mizuno fan, Johnsinva, great guys! ) Definitely can't wait to do this again!

Again - thanks Kev for getting this all together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back